Smile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

At least while he's posting shite on here, he's leaving his sister alone.

Can't believe that anyone can still support a club that sheltered a paedophile ring for many decades.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised given that Brother Walfrid himself was apparently one too.

It's almost as if they were established for that very, perverse, purpose.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

To play on a regular basis for Rangers I don’t need a player who is a 10 one time in a season, and in two other games he is a seven and in the rest of the games he is a three or a four. I want a guy that I can count on to be between a seven and a nine, but at least the minimum he is going to give to me is a seven.”

He's not going to have many to choose from in the squad then .... I just wonder where he is going to get the caliber he needs to attain his goal .... but I hope he can.

:UK:

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

As we leak like a sieve there is no doubt that we will hear about the targets soon enough, but i would rather we actually just got on with it and not have fiasco's like Scott Allan.

Ped seems to think he will be backed in the transfer market which is good, as he knows what his budget is, but wonder how much depends on him moving players on, no one will buy Keirnan for instance, but hopefully there are players that will leave for free because they are not part of the managers plans.

Get two or three lined up for seasons end and at least it will give us a shot in the arm, but at least we have a manager that understands what's required - doing it is really the key.

image.jpeg

I think he will be able to offload most of not all, I appreciate they are fucking chronic but haliday, kiernan, Forrester, garner, will go back to league 1 they floated around there before and they will go back, reckon MoH will move to another Scottish club a mean if someone like sender's was always able to get a transfer, am sure will will get rid and make some kind of profit as they didn't really cosy anything. I hope Pedro uses his knowledge of European/international market get some technically good players for a good price as they will be attracted by European football and being on a bigger stage.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

"We need men."

Spot on. What a damming assessment that is of this current crop of shitebags.

Kenny Miller will be saying "thank fuck for that, i'm getting a hump carrying these imposters"

Warburton spoke a good game as well. But I never heard MW ever go on about wanting men, leaders, big characters etc. It's refreshing to read, he's identified all the things the fans have been moaning about, that we need players who aren't shitebags basically. 

So at least he knows his remit. But it's how he carries the job out that he'll be truly judged on 

Speaking exclusively to RangersTV, he said: “First of all, we will look for men. Only men can take this job.

‘’Also, we need strong characters and strong personalities. We need a winning mentality, 

This screams that he knows our current crop are not the type of player he either needs nor wants and that we lack on field leaders, not people who have no character and who are afraid/unwilling to give 100 percent in every game.

Positive to read.  Just hope he is backed and is able to shift the deadweight.  Whilst the concept of having a really young, tippy tappy, athletic and possession driven squad was good (and worked in the championship) it's clear as day the relatively young team we have are incapable of performing consistently in the SPL, and we now need men in the team that can do the business, rather than the BB team we have become.  You would have thought down to every player they would have been working their baws off to feature in Pedro's plans, but no, they have obviously thought they were infallible.  It may prove difficult but i can but hope we can shift the imposters

23 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Warburton spoke a good game as well. But I never heard MW ever go on about wanting men, leaders, big characters etc. It's refreshing to read, he's identified all the things the fans have been moaning about, that we need players who aren't shitebags basically. 

So at least he knows his remit. But it's how he carries the job out that he'll be truly judged on 

Warburton always talked about him needing people with the right mentalties and mindsets to be at Rangers and still signed all the shite he has. I hope Pedro's definition of real men, winners and strong mentalities is different to Warburton's.

We need to go down the big hairy arsed  route I'm afraid right thru the spine of the team , funds won't be available to bring in guys good enough solely on ability like yer mendes and Davies , so all signings will need to be big strong and battle like fuck e.g. A Jason holt ability wise but 3 stone heavier and a foot bigger and could battle like fuck would be a good spl player but signing more guys holts ,Halliday, keirnan and Wilson stature and ability just isn't winning ye the spl I'm afraid , big and strong Pedro big and strong son 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I think we'll get rid of 10 of them and use MOH as a makeweight to buy another Scottish based player. 

The only ones I can see us stuck with are Halliday and Holt, the rest will have suitors in England, and MW will hopefully take Kiernan Forrester and Mckay. 

Holt is a useful squad player. I'd be very surprised if he's let go. 

Mark Warbutton actually made me cringe I stopped watching his rangers TV interviews as it was stressful to my ears but I like Pedro's thinking he talks a very good game I like how he handles pressure and how he wants the commitment from the players and its clear to see he is very passionate about us the fans. I hope it all works out for him if he gets us out of this mess and start challenging the Mankey mob and we stop them he might go down as one of the most iconic managers in history of our club

2 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

If Kenny was told a few weeks back he was getting kept on then I'd take a guess some already told they're getting punted, hence last two 'performances'

probably worth a thread on it's own but can't be fucked:angrywillie:

Good point. ?

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

"We need men."

Spot on. What a damming assessment that is of this current crop of shitebags.

Exactly what I thought when I read that first line. 

He's always saying the right things, just hope it transpires into performances on the pitch. 

15 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Mark Warbutton actually made me cringe I stopped watching his rangers TV interviews as it was stressful to my ears but I like Pedro's thinking he talks a very good game I like how he handles pressure and how he wants the commitment from the players and its clear to see he is very passionate about us the fans. I hope it all works out for him if he gets us out of this mess and start challenging the Mankey mob and we stop them he might go down as one of the most iconic managers in history of our club

It's now up to the board to match his ambition with cold hard cash. 

Pedro does talk a good game but without financial backing it's just words. 

17 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

If Kenny was told a few weeks back he was getting kept on then I'd take a guess some already told they're getting punted, hence last two 'performances'

probably worth a thread on it's own but can't be fucked:angrywillie:

I dunno mate, I doubt he'd put players out having told them they aren't part of his plans. 

I think the starting line up in the next couple of games will tell is a lot about who he plans to keep.

I think Waghorn may have played his last game for us, they've all fucked it over the last few weeks but Waghorn has haf some glaring misses and doesn't deserve another chance.