*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

21 hours ago, govanblue said:

Now that IS good news!

I was beginning to wonder. :p:

I haven't been fit enough to attend for the last few months. I'm off to the Beatson for weekly tests this morning then  to the ticket office to renew next years season tickets. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Troops!

So we're just about set up again now, and ready to roll. :thumbsup:

We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later.

But for now, we can still get the donations ball rolling.

If anyone's around now who plans to pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer, please feel free to do so now, so we can test that everything's working ok.  PM me and let me know to expect something.

Ways to Donate:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  Debit/Credit Card - non-PayPal users can pay via PaypPal using your debit/credit card - PM me and I will give you the instructions.  Again PayPal will deduct a fee.

6.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

I think that should cover most donors' needs?

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Afternoon Troops!

So we're just about set up again now, and ready to roll. :thumbsup:

We've got a new PayPal account, a new Email address, and a new Bank Account.  All that remains is to make a new donate page, and link the PayPal link to it.  We'll worry about that later.

But for now, we can still get the donations ball rolling.

If anyone's around now who plans to pay by PayPal or Bank Transfer, please feel free to do so now, so we can test that everything's working ok.  PM me and let me know to expect something.

Ways to Donate:

1.  By cash, at the John Greig Statue, 30 minutes before Kick-off - PM me to arrange this.

2.  By cash, by handing your donation in to the Rangers Lotto office (2nd floor Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium) and telling the girls it's for govanblue from [your RM Username].   Rangers Lotto Office is open normal business hours, plus matchdays.

3. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me and I'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

4.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

5.  Debit/Credit Card - non-PayPal users can pay via PaypPal using your debit/credit card - PM me and I will give you the instructions.  Again PayPal will deduct a fee.

6.  By Post (Cheque, Cash, Postal Order or International Money Order) - PM me for a postal delivery address.

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Are you the plonker that put "RM govanblue" as the reference instead of your username???

:p:

One and the same :lol:

Also, my daughter is 1 next month, where does the time go!

Any more suitable Rangers gear you come across, i'd take it from you as well, she has already proudly wore the other stuff in  both Thailand and Tenerife this year :rangers:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Any more suitable Rangers gear you come across, i'd take it from you as well, she has already proudly wore the other stuff in  both Thailand and Tenerife this year :rangers:

I think I have her next few stashed away somewhere. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

:cheers:

Congratulations to your wee one mate ..... that means she can now be called a Rangers internationalist ... with her two caps .... :lol:

:UK:

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Congratulations to your wee one mate ..... that means she can now be called a Rangers internationalist ... with her two caps .... :lol:

Thanks mate, yes, apart from a quick 10 tens days in Spain last February, we had no holidays at all last year, what with the pregnancy, emergency caesarean birth etc.

I'm not usually as exuberant :lol:, but had loads of A/L to take by April, and we needed the rest.

She's clocked up a fair few air miles, been blessed by monks, went out dolphin watching, all wearing the colours of the famous.

She'll be up for a pic beside her brick on the Colin Stein wall when old enough for a game.

Kit purchased from Govanblue, no fat Ashley here, or Lionbrand, SOS for that matter ..

Wee bluebelle.jpg

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Thanks mate, yes, apart from a quick 10 tens days in Spain start of last year, we had no holidays at all last year, with the pregnancy, emergency caesarean birth etc.

I'm not usually as exuberant :lol:, but had loads of A/L to take, and we needed the rest.

She's clocked up a fair few air miles, been blessed by monks, went out dolphin watching, all wear the colours of the famous.

She'll be up for a pic beside her brick on the Colin Stein wall when old enough for a game.

Wee bluebelle.jpg

Good on you mate ..... looks like she is sorting out her own wee team there ..... :lol:

Ways to Donate:

First of all, get yourself on the Pledged List by posting in this thread.  

Then:

Archived