*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/05/2017 at 10:06 PM, govanblue said:

mrbump.jpg

Welcome to the official RangersMedia Erskine Fund - New Season, New Membership - Pledge your Support Here Thread.

[short version for existing members - membership renewal is due now, but our paypal is currently broken.  Please add your name to the Pledged list below, and we'll get your donation once it's fixed.]

The RM Erskine Fund is a voluntary fundraising group funded by RM Member donations (and other occasional fundraising activities).

The money raised is spent as follows:

• Providing Rangers FC Products and Services to Residents of 4 Erskine Care Homes (eg: Season Tickets, Match Tickets, Hospitality Tickets, Stadium Tours, Argyle Restaurant Lunches, Rangers TV, Rangers Match Programmes)
  • Providing non-Rangers-related Recreational Treats for the Residents of 4 Erskine Homes (eg: Boat Trips, Restaurant Lunches, Christmas Party Donations, Palace Visits, D-Day Whisky Miniatures)
  • Supporting The Rangers Family - Rangers Development Fund, Rangers Charity Foundation, Rangers Ladies, Rangers Football In The Community.
  • We also support Residents of Hollybush House Hospital (Combat Stress) by providing 4 Season Tickets for their exclusive use, Rangers TV and Rangers Match Programme Subscriptions

The Fund has no running costs – (except the 6% PayPal fee charged by PayPal on all donations ). So every penny donated is properly spent and properly accounted for.

With over £60,000 raised to date (and spent very wisely!), we are now enthusiastically embarking on our 6th Season of Supporting Erskine Veterans and Rangers FC. It promises to be our most successful season so far - and that’s why we’d really like you to join us - the more members we have, the more we can achieve, so please join us. It's easy, and very rewarding. :rangers:

Season membership of The Fund is a minimum donation of £10.  But if you're feeling a bit flush, you can donate as much as you want!!!

Last season's members - you know the score - please get yourself on the pledged list - and please encourage other RM Members to do the same - Some of them just need a wee pointer. :tu:

New or potential members - PM @govanblue or @Zetland with any questions you may have.

----------------------------------------

How to donate:

Unfortunately, our PayPal account is buggered, so we're unable to take donations at the moment, so in the meantime, what we want you to do is simply Pledge your support here on this thread.  Once we sort out the payment method, I'll contact you all.

Loyal Fund Member @Zetland will be looking after the Pledged List - and if you think I'm a tenacious bastard, wait till you see her in action. :p:

(And yes, I know some of you already have alternative methods of payment arranged, but if you can just hold off donating for now, and just get your name on the pledged list.)

Note: Please do not feel obliged to publicly say how much you're donating.  But then on the other hand, if you're planning on making a particularly generous donation, then telling people how much might you're donating, and why, might encourage other members to do something similar.  Do what you want really, as you always do! :p:

Current Pledged Members List - see next post.  If you're name's not on it, then add a post to this thread. :tu:

Erskine_Mains_Rest_Waltered_zpsc59d509c.

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

dugout1_zpsg3ghv7z0.jpg 

CS_STs_zpslfw8ean7.jpg erskine-season-tickets-004_zpsubzx65za.j

will renew 1 season ticket & rtv gb zetland :tu: give me a call gb get it arranged

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

@72barca  @Adda  @Andy Little's Boots @As I Was Walking....  @Ayrshire Blue  @BallochBear  @Bandit Billy  @Bertent  @better than all the rest  @bettertogether  @Big Al II  @Bill8972  @billscott  @Blinkyman  @BlueAvenger  @Blue Avenger  @BlueBearz1990 @bluebovril @BlueboyG  @bluelel  @bluepeter  @bluewhitevanman @bo'nessbear @borderbear  @Brackley @BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 @burnbank bear @bump @Cairo1  @calio @Cameltoe @CF2 WINNIE @Charlie97 @ChrisMcb @Clarkyyy  @CooperSF @crazybawz @Crispy Bear @Dan Deacon @Darius72 @DAVIE8CH @Davie Mr Magic Cooper  @dexiboy @DexterMorgan  @don logan @dougie76  @Dunny_01 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @Falcoholic @fermblue @FlashHarryForrester  @fuckthespl @G13 @ger4life_1872  @ger51  @GersMK @GF7  @Goggs @gogzy @gsa @HairyBeary @Hairy Rz @hammer time @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @Jack The Flipper @Jamie0202 @jayzer @JCDBigBear @jim white's a bear @JohnH @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @KeyserSoze @King's Troop @kingtom80 @Kurto_RFC @lanarkshire_bear @LarkieDeek @Laudrup1690 @LegendofCoop @left winger @legs @macmac @MaddistonKnight @mafia32 @mick1271 @mikekeith @murzo @my shepherds @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @offshoreworker  @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @PaulReid @Pennyboy @Pitcorthie Loyalist @plumbGER @Poetry_In_Blue @pollok-bear @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox  @RFCRobertson  @Rmc54 @RogueBear @RoninJonny @ryan_rfc @saltire266 @Sam English Loyal @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963  @smidro @southdown 1916 @sprintervanman @STEPBOY99 @sugar_free_pizza @terry739 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @TheBoyDave @thebluedoo 

@The Lone Ranger @The New Era @The Only Way is Up @The Wire

@thistleman @Travelrug @Truth_is_out_there @Twadugs @Virtuoso @westieblue @wewillfollowrangers @wilberforce1 @Wullie72 @Wullies_bowly_legs @wullho @ZZed

Attention fellow fund Members,

We will soon be looking for donations for next season's Erskine Fund.  

So if you would like to renew your membership for next season, please add a post here, and we'll add you to the pledged list.  Don’t make your donation yet – we are working out new bank/paypal details.

Membership costs £10 per year (or as much as you can afford, and want, to contribute!)

More info is available on the first post of this thread.

I hope we can count on your support again next season, as we go for 5½ !!! :rangers:

Yea, count me in. 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:07 PM, Zetland said:

RM ERSKINE FUND MEMBERS 2017 / 2018

All of these Bears have pledged to contribute - Would you like to join us? 

• 10pshortof17pound
  • AlCapone
  • archangel gabriel amato
  • A.T.G
  • BearInTheWood
  • Bears r us
  • Bil
  • Billythebear77
  • blueballss
  • bluegecko
  • BluegeneBop
  • blueretro
  • bluenose1975
  • Bobby Hume
  • bornabear
  • broxieman
  • Cadman
  • Carling1873
  • Corky True Legend
  • Courtyard Bear
  • cruixranger
  • cstamomusa
  • dande101
  • Dan Deacon
  • deco19761
  • Domthenbud
  • DW1872
  • EKCO
  • FlippenEck
  • folkestoneger
  • ForeverAndEver
  • gazza27
  • geneva_ger
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • govansw1
  • gsa
  • HG5
  • ianb1547
  • Inigo
  • jamess
  • jim white's a bear
  • johntee
  • Jonok
  • kaiser1041
  • KazzyTI
  • Keeps01
  • LiviGer
  • Lloyd72
  • LochendBilly
  • LOL153 No Surrender!!!
  • LSgers
  • Malvern
  • markem
  • mearns loyal
  • mus
  • Muz333
  • onefootwillie
  • only14me
  • OnwardsandUpwards
  • Perth_Campsie_Ger
  • Prince George
  • ranter
  • RFC Eagle
  • Samuel no 1
  • Siam69
  • SJFC 2004
  • Sonnybear1972
  • Sparkle
  • Sportingintegritymyarse
  • SteveEarle
  • SuperTav
  • Sweetheart
  • SW3
  • Taipan
  • TEFTONG
  • thebluedoo
  • thebooler
  • thehost
  • Thermopylae
  • The Beast
  • The Dude
  • The Ghost
  • Thewhitesettler
  • VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS
  • Waggy1872
  • Wee Bud
  • weeneily
  • wewillfollowrangers
  • William McBeath
  • willygers4life
  • wotmeworry
  • wrongshapedballs
  • WWTC
  • Young Bob
  • Zetland
  • Westieblue

Wives, Cats & Dogs Club

• Mrs Bears r us
  • Malvern's Cats

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

@72barca  @Adda  @Andy Little's Boots @As I Was Walking....  @Ayrshire Blue  @BallochBear  @Bandit Billy  @Bertent  @better than all the rest  @bettertogether  @Big Al II  @Bill8972  @billscott  @Blinkyman  @BlueAvenger  @Blue Avenger  @BlueBearz1990 @bluebovril @BlueboyG  @bluelel  @bluepeter  @bluewhitevanman @bo'nessbear @borderbear  @Brackley @BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 @burnbank bear @bump @Cairo1  @calio @Cameltoe @CF2 WINNIE @Charlie97 @ChrisMcb @Clarkyyy  @CooperSF @crazybawz @Crispy Bear @Dan Deacon @Darius72 @DAVIE8CH @Davie Mr Magic Cooper  @dexiboy @DexterMorgan  @don logan @dougie76  @Dunny_01 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @Falcoholic @fermblue @FlashHarryForrester  @fuckthespl @G13 @ger4life_1872  @ger51  @GersMK @GF7  @Goggs @gogzy @gsa @HairyBeary @Hairy Rz @hammer time @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @Jack The Flipper @Jamie0202 @jayzer @JCDBigBear @jim white's a bear @JohnH @K.A.I @Kai_Johansen @KeyserSoze @King's Troop @kingtom80 @Kurto_RFC @lanarkshire_bear @LarkieDeek @Laudrup1690 @LegendofCoop @left winger @legs @macmac @MaddistonKnight @mafia32 @mick1271 @mikekeith @murzo @my shepherds @NamibianBear @NavyBear @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @offshoreworker  @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @Orange Persson @PaulReid @Pennyboy @Pitcorthie Loyalist @plumbGER @Poetry_In_Blue @pollok-bear @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @pye1965 @quinty @rab wilson @FoxintheBox  @RFCRobertson  @Rmc54 @RogueBear @RoninJonny @ryan_rfc @saltire266 @Sam English Loyal @sandyinroyalblue @scottyscott1963  @smidro @southdown 1916 @sprintervanman @STEPBOY99 @sugar_free_pizza @terry739 @The Beast @TheBEST-Simples @TheBoyDave @thebluedoo 

@The Lone Ranger @The New Era @The Only Way is Up @The Wire

@thistleman @Travelrug @Truth_is_out_there @Twadugs @Virtuoso @westieblue @wewillfollowrangers @wilberforce1 @Wullie72 @Wullies_bowly_legs @wullho @ZZed

Attention fellow fund Members,

We will soon be looking for donations for next season's Erskine Fund.  

So if you would like to renew your membership for next season, please add a post here, and we'll add you to the pledged list.  Don’t make your donation yet – we are working out new bank/paypal details.

Membership costs £10 per year (or as much as you can afford, and want, to contribute!)

More info is available on the first post of this thread.

I hope we can count on your support again next season, as we go for 5½ !!! :rangers:

Count me in again this year GB. Also, you can raffle my ticket for the first meeting against the filth at Ibrox. 

Archived