Do Not Fund the Scottish Press - VB article

15 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. The VB article is not msm, it's clearly not the same issue to give it hits as it is the rhebel.

2. It's entirely sensible approach on here that one person would click, copy and paste and resultantly eliminate the need for all others to do so. One hit, not multiple hits.

3. Fully agree.

1. The poster didn't read the article properly - He told people to cut'n'paste from online articles- the VB article said not to fund them - that's funding them ffs

2. No it's not it's still funding them - like what the article said (Plus who wants to wake up with loads n loads of pictures of the thumb whilst trying to eat breakfast)

3. You actually don't because of your statement at number 2. 

The article said not to fund them by visiting their trash, not "someone do it for us so we can still get fauxed up to fuck"

People cut n paste their shite because theirs still an appetite for it on here. Threads go mental, folks crying, grabbing their knees in the corner, spitting and farting over made up pish in a rhag  

Getting their rage on by proxy if you like. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good stuff as usual from VB 

Can any good bear not agree with this now ?

Been beating the same drum long and hard on here for years 

This pack of cards may still take a fall one day but I have a very strong feeling .The fuckpigs are in on this cover up .Clearly also the Sfa 

This Country rhancid from top to bottom with republican filth in high positions of power .This is indeed their protection 

Our club won't say a thing under King and Murray 

The both of them have no power or willingness to even box clever on anything that doesn't involve themselves and their self interest 

King is out the Country but Murray and the others sit there and take it up the arse 

If there is one man ,I'd love to be locked in a lift with one day .It's your man Murray .I would seriously go to town with him for being one of the biggest pussies ever to be given any control at Ibrox 

He is a little weasel bastard and he pulled a blinder with King getting control back using his beggar friends at the rebel in particular .Although under the circumstances then ,it wouldn't have been difficult .

This Country is a mess with corruption ,grand cover ups and extreme nepotism in all the government buildings 

There are signs now .That all of Scotlands media are in the bag too 

It just makes you wonder where this is going to end 

39 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Unfortunately, Barry Ferguson, Walter Smith and others will continue to 'write for' or take their stories to, their chosen comic rag.  

See the thing is mate .We are either bigots to our enemies  or we have passion for our club without the need for greed. 

Any cunt taking money from them go into the same box if they don't understand the feeling the bears have for these mutant red tops 

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The taigs  boys club should be written as Celtics Boys Club, rather than Celtic Boys Club.

CBC is not a separate entity. Taigs  doing what they do best, deflecting, and denying, with a wee bit of whataboutery thrown in just to muddy the water a bit.

Knowing our msm, they'll get away with it all yet again. The VB are like voices in the wilderness, never to be heard by those who need to hear the truth.

Good article, but they're preaching to the converted, and their message is ignored by the msm, who will definitely have read it, as I've seen some of them quoting VB articles when it suits them.

There's not even a modicum of truth in that deflection – don’t forget the c***** FC manager; BJ, fired the person who was interfering with the waens at their boys club.

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

1. The poster didn't read the article properly - He told people to cut'n'paste from online articles- the VB article said not to fund them - that's funding them ffs

2. No it's not it's still funding them - like what the article said (Plus who wants to wake up with loads n loads of pictures of the thumb whilst trying to eat breakfast)

3. You actually don't because of your statement at number 2. 

The article said not to fund them by visiting their trash, not "someone do it for us so we can still get fauxed up to fuck"

People cut n paste their shite because theirs still an appetite for it on here. Threads go mental, folks crying, grabbing their knees in the corner, spitting and farting over made up pish in a rhag  

Getting their rage on by proxy if you like. 

1. The inference is that people are buying the gutter rags. Contributing sums of money. Some still are. Some probably pay to advertise on it too.

This is the issue .

It's naive to not appreciate fans will discuss any articles that affect Rangers. On this and most forums that will be the case.

Bad Robot is spot on. If there is one that's to be discussed a solitary c&p is the most effective way to do it.

Can you directly me to where in the article it says otherwise. How much does one hit fund?

2. As above, how much does the one hit c&p "fund". I'd imagine negligible. Far less than even one person buying it or using it for advertising.

You have a point re that tramps ugly mug but that is a separate issue from "funding".

3. The article clearly does NOT say not to visit them. In fact it refers to a multitude of issues worthy of our debate given their clear bias as the article identifies.

Of all the things mentioned in the article is your recommendation to just ignore them?

We shouldn't ignore the lies, but we shouldn't repeatedly help the rag by continually clicking on it to see what is being said. A single c&p allows for this.

But more importantly not a single penny should cross palms that pay towards its existence, which I believe is in line with the jist of the article.

I said this in another thread earlier in the week but when I see pictures of Celtic supporters with the European Cup and the Lisbon Lions I am OK with that when I see pictures of Jock Stein and the Cup I feel a bit of nausea. Surely the time when they have to rename that stand is coming. 

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Sums the Daily Record up running with this back page! ??

IMG_4558.JPG

Did Club 1872 make a full statement in regards to the behaviour of the tarrier players on Saturday?  If so does anyone have a link to it?

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

That vacant dick is probably stupid enough to believe that he didn't.

It's not that

They think our intellect is on the same level as theirs and the demented support, who right now when you and I are on a work break, are demanding UEFA call in an air strike

2 certaintys in life,  

1) We all die

2) No single day can pass without EL Tarrier pontificating & spouting the polar opposite of reality, printed unchallenged by the courageous and reffered to as fact in open court 10 years down the line

The irony of it all is over the years they have labelled us as the establishment club with our  people in the the right powerful positions in the game and media which was always a myth when in reality these days it's the other way around..... this is not just a Football problem there is a social problem in Scotland and it began when we started to allow Catholics into to certain positions of power many years ago ..... they have different education standards a different faith that is regarded throughout the world as a corrupt heinous cult that has done nothing but damage to the world around us with their bigoted beliefs and false ideology. There is no equality and never will be with these types of people. They hate anyone who is not like them. What did people expect? For them to change?...... I'm afraid the only way to change the downward slope out country is on is to fight fire with fire ..... but you can't say that coz ats pyoor bigoted n aw that. The truths the truth and some people need to wake up.....

10 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I said this in another thread earlier in the week but when I see pictures of Celtic supporters with the European Cup and the Lisbon Lions I am OK with that when I see pictures of Jock Stein and the Cup I feel a bit of nausea. Surely the time when they have to rename that stand is coming. 

More chance that they put up a second statue 

While you and I and 99.9% of Rangers people are appalled and disgusted by the latest evidence 

The shameless distance themselves, deny involvement, cite persecution, then "aided and abetted by mhedia" deflect 

As I said on another thread,  where is the outrage ?

Where is the week long 1 hour specials hosted by Cosgrove and Spence ?

Chairmen converging down Hapdum way demanding integrity

Newsnight specials with a 12 strong panel of celtic folks ?   

Rangers law firm tasked with gathering some paper evidence for hearings ?  

Front page report on the Trophies won during the "Abuse Era" which now go to the runner up ?   Using child protection funds to buy players after all

Fan groups from other clubs demanding the expulsion of celtic fc ?  Boycotts to follow if not 

And all of the above must happen now, today 

Hold on though, nothing has been proved yet in the courts about the recent revelations ?  Innocent until proven Guilty, Right ?

Rangers have been desecrated and not 1 of the allegations levelled at us has been substantiated 

So what do we hear and read from the bastions of integrity about celtic fc and the plethora of horrific evidence uncovered this week alone 

Unbeaten and going for a Treble 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

No one is listening mate (including yourself)

Anyway if we have to cut'n'paste an article it's still giving them hits ffs

The VB article finished with

"Until our print media find some integrity do not fund their biased and corrupt publications."

let's try that instead.

I never buy any print media but I do think we still need to know what they're writing and that can only be done by going online and the only way to minimise their site hits is to cut and paste so others don't give them traffic but are also alerted to their propaganda which ultimately is to destroy our clubs reputation.

Have not bought a paper since Gazzas time at Rangers, they went out their way to slaughter him for the slightest thing, so stopped buying and have never bought since, i do go on newsnow but if its a record story I just don't bother looking at it, vile tabloid.

What's a bigger scandal is that we are relying on some journalist to get justice for the victims. Why hasn't the police turned the boys club into a crime scene is beyond me. There's more than enough evidence now to investigate that club for having a paedophile ring, it should then be common sense that the scum institution that funded it and allowed it to operate should also be investigated and shut down as a crime scene. If that boys club is still operating just now the head of Scottish police force is guilty of a negligence of duty.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Did Club 1872 make a full statement in regards to the behaviour of the tarrier players on Saturday?  If so does anyone have a link to it?

You're at the fukkin wind up here.

Club1872 defend the fans?

It'll never catch oan. ?

10 hours ago, B1872 said:

Sums the Daily Record up running with this back page! ?

The scum can lie all they like but everyone at the game saw what they done, as did those watching on TV. 

The Record doing their best to distort the truth. Headlines sway the gullible.

3 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Am I allowed to copy and paste this to my Facebook page ?

Well it's a legit website with tons of information on it. This site can't authorise but contact VB to ask. It would be a good thing if allowed.