Do Not Fund the Scottish Press - VB article

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

1. The poster didn't read the article properly - He told people to cut'n'paste from online articles- the VB article said not to fund them - that's funding them ffs

2. No it's not it's still funding them - like what the article said (Plus who wants to wake up with loads n loads of pictures of the thumb whilst trying to eat breakfast)

3. You actually don't because of your statement at number 2. 

The article said not to fund them by visiting their trash, not "someone do it for us so we can still get fauxed up to fuck"

People cut n paste their shite because theirs still an appetite for it on here. Threads go mental, folks crying, grabbing their knees in the corner, spitting and farting over made up pish in a rhag  

Getting their rage on by proxy if you like. 

How are we supposed to answer back if no one reads what's in print, you still need one person to cut & paste. 

Or are we to just stand with our fingers in our ears going nah nah nah nah. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How are we supposed to answer back if no one reads what's in print, you still need one person to cut & paste. 

Or are we to just stand with our fingers in our ears going nah nah nah nah. 

will this be a new position on here then "the cut'n'paster" cos as far as I know every cunt is at it....

anyhoo, that wasn't the point of my post - my point was that the article ended with:

"Until our print media find some integrity do not fund their biased and corrupt publications."

yet folk agreed with that by posting pictures of the thumb :duh:

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

will this be a new position on here then "the cut'n'paster" cos as far as I know every cunt is at it....

anyhoo, that wasn't the point of my post - my point was that the article ended with:

"Until our print media find some integrity do not fund their biased and corrupt publications."

yet folk agreed with that by posting pictures of the thumb :duh:

I agree we need to starve the bastards, so one of the admin should be the only folk to cut & paste anything from the media

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree we need to starve the bastards, so one of the admin should be the only folk to cut & paste anything from the media

I think you massively overestimate how much traffic is generated by forums. Purely from my own experience, RM, FF and the various other forums produce a trickle of hits. Twitter, Facebook, NewsNow create roughly 90% of the pageviews I get on GTBFO.

13 hours ago, B1872 said:

Sums the Daily Record up running with this back page! ??

IMG_4558.JPG

My fucking arse honestly you can tell watching the replay of them scoring with the hole fists up they knew what they where fucking doing in a heated match up I honestly hope the wee tadger breaks his fucking legs hate the wee weasel bastard. And the back page the other day was even more ridiculous about Rodgers not being able to attract players due to racism ffs Rodgers have you not seen the photos of your " beloved " club doing the same to our players sorry its titt for tat you tarrier bastard

4 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

My fucking arse honestly you can tell watching the replay of them scoring with the hole fists up they knew what they where fucking doing in a heated match up I honestly hope the wee tadger breaks his fucking legs hate the wee weasel bastard. And the back page the other day was even more ridiculous about Rodgers not being able to attract players due to racism ffs Rodgers have you not seen the photos of your " beloved " club doing the same to our players sorry its titt for tat you tarrier bastard

The  Griffiths of this world

Happy to put a brick through your window, destroy a Ming Vase in the process

Then,

once you go out a kick his tarrier arse,

He will have you up on charges for assault, AND

Pics of his bruised tarrier arse will be strewn over every website in Scotland launching an unprecedented campaign  demanding jail time for the Orange Basterts 

The smashed window and vase will never get a mention and poor Leigh will have his very on candlelight vigil 

Brenda will announce in every interview that there is a strong support network inside the piggery to help Leigh through the trauma, worst trauma ever in his life and Brendas

Next time Rangers have their Captain slapped around after a Cup Final the phone in's will ring out,, What do they expect after the whole Leigh debacle

Tom English will announce that our Captains assault is hardly comparable to the "Infamous" Griffiths attack 

First Minister will congratulate Leigh for rising above the bile and sectarianism which is rife and must be stamped out

Dave King will do nothing

Paul Murray will announce that he is very sorry and that a tiny majority of Rangers fans have let the club down and will be banned for life

Next Old Firm Griffiths gets a finger wagged after breaking Kenny Millers leg, Kenny gets a yellow for diving  and Wes gets sent off for wearing provocative fucking gloves

Finally the paedophile ring that set up camp inside the piggery for umpteen years will be inextricably revealed as a covert Rangers operation and we will be back down to the bottom division serving our very just punishment

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I think you massively overestimate how much traffic is generated by forums. Purely from my own experience, RM, FF and the various other forums produce a trickle of hits. Twitter, Facebook, NewsNow create roughly 90% of the pageviews I get on GTBFO.

Then spread the word. 

1 hour ago, Rangers No Other said:

The  Griffiths of this world

Happy to put a brick through your window, destroy a Ming Vase in the process

Then,

once you go out a kick his tarrier arse,

He will have you up on charges for assault, AND

Pics of his bruised tarrier arse will be strewn over every website in Scotland launching an unprecedented campaign  demanding jail time for the Orange Basterts 

The smashed window and vase will never get a mention and poor Leigh will have his very on candlelight vigil 

Brenda will announce in every interview that there is a strong support network inside the piggery to help Leigh through the trauma, worst trauma ever in his life and Brendas

Next time Rangers have their Captain slapped around after a Cup Final the phone in's will ring out,, What do they expect after the whole Leigh debacle

Tom English will announce that our Captains assault is hardly comparable to the "Infamous" Griffiths attack 

First Minister will congratulate Leigh for rising above the bile and sectarianism which is rife and must be stamped out

Dave King will do nothing

Paul Murray will announce that he is very sorry and that a tiny majority of Rangers fans have let the club down and will be banned for life

Next Old Firm Griffiths gets a finger wagged after breaking Kenny Millers leg, Kenny gets a yellow for diving  and Wes gets sent off for wearing provocative fucking gloves

Finally the paedophile ring that set up camp inside the piggery for umpteen years will be inextricably revealed as a covert Rangers operation and we will be back down to the bottom division serving our very just punishment

For the life of me please shut the fuck up

:megaanguish:

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

Pretty disgusting but nothing we don't already know about they cunts. They've infiltrated every part of power within Scottish society. ??

Yup ..theyre fucking everywhere , its pretty scary sometimes . If it wasnt for The Italian Mafia they woulda took over America too 

2 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

My fucking arse honestly you can tell watching the replay of them scoring with the hole fists up

Holy shit, they had their whole fists up? Now that's just crossing the fucking line.

10 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39797325

Watch the 5 minute video. Truely disturbing. Guy he is cohabiting with claims he is Torbetts son, he isn't, he's actually an ex-Celtic boys club player.

He's essentially got victims of his abuse protecting him now. It is so disturbing and how the media are ignoring it in this country is a crime in itself.

WOW genuinely staggered taht the BBC would go out of its way to investighate this.

Amazed.

Big explosions imminent in the East End.

16 hours ago, B1872 said:

Sums the Daily Record up running with this back page! ??

IMG_4558.JPG

This fucking rodent is a racist and been caught on social media, but it's ok it's all about the Rangers an utter scum rag like the Sun. 

I've made the point several times on this issue, there is no appetite to uncover the truth in this country and for obvious reasons. Not that there's not one hell of a scandal there because there clearly is.  No, what this needs is an outsider who cares not one jot for the offenders reputation or any  potentialy damaging repercussions.

What this story needs is an equivalent to Alex Thompson who mercilessly twisted the knife in his pursuit of Rangers totally unhindered.  In my opinion the Vanguard bears would be better served channeling their efforts into finding a credible journalist who has no ties whatsoever with any publication with an allegiance to Celtic. Do that and you have a chance of getting this whole sordid  episode the exposure it deserves. 

Without doubt the chances of finding that elusive journalist north of the Border is nigh on impossible now. ALL the major outlets are governed and controlled by chiefs who have a vested interest. These people will not hesitate to make sure any attempt to discredit the offenders would be promptly nipped in the bud. As has been the case for decades. 

I for one try to look at this as objectively as I can without the blue specs on which admittedly is very difficult . That said the more you look at the facts the more you realise the truth of what went on over there deserves to be outed. Potentially a career making piece for like I say somebody who has an appetite for the truth and not for protecting the guilty. 

1 hour ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Fuck off taig

I'm a taig because I'm not a pussy who whines about them celebrating? Aye alright. I hope our players get it right up them when the time comes. Bet you won't be moaning like a wee fanny then. 

9 hours ago, thegambler said:

I'm a taig because I'm not a pussy who whines about them celebrating? Aye alright. I hope our players get it right up them when the time comes. Bet you won't be moaning like a wee fanny then. 

Its clear there celebration was well over the top anybody who keeps raising there fists into our set of fans from the enemy team are obv trying to spark a reaction it was not needed