High Risk Strategy

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

A lot has been said about Caixinha's interview and the need for a clear out. While I agree with the sentiment I can't help think that he is playing a risky game by being so public and quick to make such statements.

What if he can't get rid of the players he needs to, to make room for new players?

What if he doesn't get the budget he was promised for these new players?

What if these new players do not want to join us or get better offers?

I'm not sure a more experienced manager would have come out publicly at this stage and/or tell players they have no future before having concrete replacements. It is possible that we could start next season with roughly the same squad. If that were to happen I don't think it would be a squad that were behind the manager and if you combine that with their ability we could have a worse season, if that is possible, than this one has been.

Ever the optimist.

Im quickly going off the guy 

I will say it right here and now .This is not going to end well .

However it's King and Murray I want out of there .If they remain .We will remain in limbo and the for the feeding frenzy of our enemies 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The fans want a clear out of the playing staff.  Pedro has made a statement that is in line with the fans views.  He's now being criticised on here for making those views public.  If he hadn't made those views public he would've gotten it in the neck just the same.  The guy can't win.

The club was in free fall when Pedro took over and I certainly wont blame our current manager for the state of our team.  I have no idea if Pedro's the right man for the job, and neither do most of you.  Chasing Pedro out now is madness because he could turn out to be a very capable manager.  He must be given at least one transfer window to rework this squad.

I'm sure PC doesn't visit RM so the opinions expressed here make absolutely no difference to him. He has more important issues on which to spend his time than worrrying about people on here think about him.

9 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

A lot has been said about Caixinha's interview and the need for a clear out. While I agree with the sentiment I can't help think that he is playing a risky game by being so public and quick to make such statements.

What if he can't get rid of the players he needs to, to make room for new players?

I'm not sure a more experienced manager would have come out publicly at this stage and/or tell players they have no future before having concrete replacements. It is possible that we could start next season with roughly the same squad. If that were to happen I don't think it would be a squad that were behind the manager and if you combine that with their ability we could have a worse season, if that is possible, than this one has been.

Ever the optimist.

Call me cynical but I suspect he is making these statements out of self-interest.  If the board don't back him and he fails next year he can easily point to these comments to protect his reputation as a manager. 

i don't believe for a minute that we have the funds he is alluding too as I don't believe we currently have a backer for this investment!

hopefully I'm wrong!

10 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Ever the optimist.

It's hard to fault an honest man - seems some will try!