Tom English on King

Fuxache OP, can't you see Mr English is enjoying every word he puts us down with there ?

Agree with him if you want, but don't lose sight of the fact every republican rhag and 95% of their "courageous" reporters sees us as an easy target. 

Just ignore the rhags and let them die in cellic minded solitude.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, californiadreamin52 said:

Tom English and the BBC that's like Lord Haw Haw writing for Pravda anybody taking them serious shows a lack of judgement 

Are you denying the points he raises regarding Kings failed promises and what were nothing more than lies told to hoodwink his way into gaining power?

7 hours ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Even if he's correct I can't agree with that Rangers hater.

This attitude does my head in.  Who cares if he is a Rangers hater the facts are all there in the article.

6 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

English is a cunt. King is a cunt. Murray is a cunt. Gilligan is a cunt. They're awe cunts. Every cunt, except us, are cunts. The poor souls who have had to suffer every last minute of the last 6 years. 

We're good cunts

28 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Are you denying the points he raises regarding Kings failed promises and what were nothing more than lies told to hoodwink his way into gaining power?

Are you denying English may be enjoying our misfortunes ?

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Are you denying English may be enjoying our misfortunes ?

No, he's most likely wanking himself into a frenzy over them - but that's to be expected from English.

How about we change the author to a Rangers blogger / a random RM poster / a VB article - does that make it more palatable?

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

No, he's most likely wanking himself into a frenzy over them - but that's to be expected from English.

How about we change the author to a Rangers blogger / a random RM poster / a VB article - does that make it more palatable?

Yes, because we'd then be endorsing one of our own who does not have an agenda against us.

We need to starve c*nts like English from their opportunism, especially when he is just playing devil's advocate. 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yes, because we'd then be endorsing one of our own who does not have an agenda against us.

We need to starve c*nts like English from their opportunism, especially when he is just playing devil's advocate. 

I agree, 100% - doesn't detract from what he's saying though (no matter how you dress it up).

People will use the author to deflect from the content, that no longer washes.

25 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Now there's the irony. We must have posted articles from the rhebel everyday in the last week. Is that starving them?

4 hours ago, Uncle Fester said:

A thread dedicated to a scummy Irish cunt who needs the heid suck on him on his way down after toeing his fenian balls...Rangers supporters, don't make me laugh.

Shite you talking here Craig?

5 hours ago, writingranger said:

The less said about Tom English the better. Judging from caixhina's interviews, the investment is on its way from South Africa in a ship the size of an oil tanker.

The Oil Tanker will have a leak as it will be fucking empty when it turns up here.

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

There are none so blind as those that will not see. No not the Bible but the movie with Von what's his face, so STFU.

11 hours ago, calio said:

Fuck Tom English and the BBC. 

Why the fuck any Bear would give a toss what that Fenian tramp says or writes is beyond me.

Where have you been hiding mate? Still sticking up for your man I see....shameful 

12 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Where have you been hiding mate? Still sticking up for your man I see....shameful 

I agree with him mate , fuck Tom English, this cunt doesnt even like football but has become an expert on our club and way of life. So he thinks.