• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, WWTC said:

How the fuck were we a decent buy in 2006? 

Before the BTC? SDM did the rights issue. Just saying it looked to me we were a better option then than now? If I'm wrong fair enough but as it stands I can't see anyone buying us until Ashley is history. 

On 06/05/2017 at 8:30 PM, Bjorklund said:

This attitude does my head in.  Who cares if he is a Rangers hater the facts are all there in the article.

I care for one. I firmly believe hes incapable of offering an unbiased opinion on Glasgow Rangers. There may well be truth in the content of his piece but we dont need nor want it from the likes of Tom English. His motives are not for the greater good of our club, you can take that to the bank by the way. It would be inconceivable to think he'd be writing this to in any way help Rangers in our current situation. I wouldn't know because I point blank refuse to read the offerings of someone who's opinion I consider irrelevant. Tom English an Irishman paid by the BBC  to comment on Scottish football. Tells you everything you need to know really. 

21 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Before the BTC? SDM did the rights issue. Just saying it looked to me we were a better option then than now? If I'm wrong fair enough but as it stands I can't see anyone buying us until Ashley is history. 

WTF has anything to do with Ashley?

The deal that accounts have already proven we make profit from?

That any poxy retail deal would put a potential buyer off?

Now, the whole planet knows who it's all to do with, so where is it you are living?

39 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

WTF has anything to do with Ashley?

The deal that accounts have already proven we make profit from?

That any poxy retail deal would put a potential buyer off?

Now, the whole planet knows who it's all to do with, so where is it you are living?

It's an income stream shut down mate and if you think that won't matter that's up to you. From my experience it is actually important. King's spat with Ashley didn't do anyone or the club any favours. None the less there doesn't appear to be a queue of buyers.

Oh and Planet Earth mate how about you? 

On 06/05/2017 at 2:22 PM, bob1873 said:

I agree however SDM was trying to sell since 2006 (according to the Whyte trial) and there were no buyers. So whom does King sell to and for how much? 

Heres your direct comparison. 

8 hours ago, WWTC said:

Heres your direct comparison. 

This would go for ever. My point is SDM was trying to sell before the BTC no one would buy. I doubt king is trying to sell but if anyone was trying to buy the media would have the story. So my view is for what ever reason (and I think some of it is political - secessionist scum) no one wants us.  30 years ago there would have been a queue.

14 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Sidenote:

Celtic's summer budget will be £15m, according to rumours.

This is usually when Brendan makes an arse of it . I hope this pattern continues . Imagine they spent that and didn't qualify for the champions league . 

On 5/6/2017 at 1:00 PM, calio said:

Fuck Tom English and the BBC. 

Why the fuck any Bear would give a toss what that Fenian tramp says or writes is beyond me.

Read it mate he may not be one of our fans but he's asking all the right questions, and much as it pains me to say it he sounds more of a Rangers fan than the idiots who back king "the glib shameless liar" whose biggest lie to date is to claim he's "a Rangers man".

He sounds more of a Rangers fan than Rangers fans that back King? We can ask questions of King and the board without getting guidance from a stinking republican rat. Fuck sake mate.

Read it again yourself and tell me again you really believe that Tom fucking English sounds like a Rangers fan.