Guy Who Racially Abused Diouf Employed At Lennoxtown

Smile

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same way they rewarded the fan that attacked a copper in Amsterdam and got jailed with a nice VIP tour of Parkhead upon his return.

No way with the Scottish media pick up on this. They love the Rangers racism narrative at the moment whilst ignoring the same thing that's happened at Celtic Park along with the non-reporting of the new child sex abuse scandals at Parkhead etc.

Fenians in high places in Scotland and they've the cheek to go mental and accuse Scotland of being Tory central and run by racist/bigoted Rangers fans. Don't make me laugh. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same way they rewarded the fan that attacked a copper in Amsterdam and got jailed with a nice VIP tour of Parkhead upon his return.

No way with the Scottish media pick up on this. They love the Rangers racism narrative at the moment whilst ignoring the same thing that's happened at Celtic Park along with the non-reporting of the new child sex abuse scandals at Parkhead etc.

Fenians in high places in Scotland and they've the cheek to go mental and accuse Scotland of being Tory central and run by racist/bigoted Rangers fans. Don't make me laugh. 

Here's another one outed, look familiar?.......

20170507_104334.png

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Seemingly his dad was and if there wasn't a scarf in the pic it could be argued that he was there on work related stuff however......

You never know mate I would like to think that the board would ban that prick too in fact ban them all do our own media.

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

According to them literally booted the dirty bastard right out the door.

Didn't stop him presenting him with a prize at some do if the pictures I've seen are true.

I know your post was a joke but in all seriousness they are all a bit fucking disgusting. How can there be an open secret of child abuse at your club? It really is disgusting that nothing was done and then the guy gets remployed and comes back to repeat his his crimes.

Same with Hibs not alerting us to the guy who we got rid off and reported. It really is vulgar was whats been allowed to happen in football. These clubs have allowed child abuse to carry on when they could have blown the whistle. Celtic have allowed by the same guy twice at their club.

3 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Didn't stop him presenting him with a prize at some do if the pictures I've seen are true.

I know your post was a joke but in all seriousness they are all a bit fucking disgusting. How can there be an open secret of child abuse at your club? It really is disgusting that nothing was done and then the guy gets remployed and comes back to repeat his his crimes.

Same with Hibs not alerting us to the guy who we got rid off and reported. It really is vulgar was we'd been allowed to happen in football. These clubs have allowed child abuse to carry on when they could have blown the whistle. Celtic have even allowed it again by the same guy at their own club.

Stein was rumoured to have fucked one of the kids unfortunately and the ring used that to blackmail him and he was too cowardly to come out with it as a result.

But to let him back was a disgrace and should see them shut down for good.

Nah you must have this all wrong, the public image of the bheasts as follows must be more representative surely...... (From the ET)

A play on the line “oh it’s beautiful, magical” from the song, the banner read: ‘ANTI-RACISM IS BEAUTIFUL MAGICAL’.

Celtic captioned the video: “We are Celtic - and we say NO to Racism.”

:hmmm:

4 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Hypocrisy FC strike again. 

I think TheDude should write about all this double standard in his DR column :hmmm:

I should write about a guy working at lennoxtown as a third-party contractor in a column about Rangers? 

I'll stick to writing about Rangers. 

9 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Stein was rumoured to have fucked one of the kids unfortunately and the ring used that to blackmail him and he was too cowardly to come out with it as a result.

But to let him back was a disgrace and should see them shut down for good.

The phrase 'open secret' condemns them all.

It truely is disgusting that lots of these people and the club itself are not being asked tough questions and continue to get lauded by the media.

Scottish football's second biggest club and some of it's best sides were awash with people who let child abuse go on right under their noses.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I should write about a guy working at lennoxtown as a third-party contractor in a column about Rangers? 

I'll stick to writing about Rangers. 

You'll do well at the DR then mate, they always stick to writing about Rangers ?