Guy Who Racially Abused Diouf Employed At Lennoxtown

Smile

2 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Wow, that long Smile? Sorry my last post wasn't sooner.  In all seriousness though. I do much prefer reading the forums than posting. Forgive me, but I felt I should contribute in here because since i'm a blogger myself (not football, but music) I can relate from where Dude is coming from. I have my own site, so can write whatever I want and can offend whoever I want. 

Dude is neither a journalist nor a reporter. He blogs about the club. If he is telling us that certain articles would never get by the Editor for whatever reason then why write it? It is a complete waste of time. Now he could blog from his own website to get these points across but he makes a fair point, why don't the folk who would like the views to be put publicly do it themselves, on their own website, in their own time, in their own words? There is a wide target audience for it.

Contrary to what you all seem to think, he doesn't have the platform for it on the DR. He does have a platform to talk about the football on the pitch, so why not let him do it?

So why contribute to an establishment that clearly has an agenda against our club?

You say you can write what you want and offend anyone you want but he clearly cannot, so why contribute to such a one sided media organisation?

You are clearly on different spectrums and your opinion is invalid on this occasion. 

Back to not posting and blogging about your music.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

The cluelessness of the majority attacking The Dude is absolutely baffling. Seriously baffling. That's because none of you have a clue what you're talking about. Embarrassing!

By the way are you suggesting we are clueless and don't know what we are talking about when it comes to our team and slander from the media?

Bullshit of the highest order.

16 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Wow, that long Smile? Sorry my last post wasn't sooner.  In all seriousness though. I do much prefer reading the forums than posting. Forgive me, but I felt I should contribute in here because since i'm a blogger myself (not football, but music) I can relate from where Dude is coming from. I have my own site, so can write whatever I want and can offend whoever I want. 

Dude is neither a journalist nor a reporter. He blogs about the club. If he is telling us that certain articles would never get by the Editor for whatever reason then why write it? It is a complete waste of time. Now he could blog from his own website to get these points across but he makes a fair point, why don't the folk who would like the views to be put publicly do it themselves, on their own website, in their own time, in their own words? There is a wide target audience for it.

Contrary to what you all seem to think, he doesn't have the platform for it on the DR. He does have a platform to talk about the football on the pitch, so why not let him do it?

So when you do your blog on Steps reunion tour you can only talk about what happens on the stage or can you mention the venue and the fans who turn up. ?

10 minutes ago, piperpete said:

So when you do your blog on Steps reunion tour you can only talk about what happens on the stage or can you mention the venue and the fans who turn up. ?

Haha, like I said, It's my website so I can even push the boat out and speak about how shite they are and how all their fans are cunts ;)

7 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Haha, not The Dude nor do I know him personally although certainly a 'Big Lebowski' fan. Incidentally, I generally like reading K.A.I's posts and The Dude's. I just believe The Dude is getting a bad rap here. 

For the record, Wasn't a fan of your article Dude. Seemed rushed, haha!

Defo the dude :Fod:

12 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Haha, like I said, It's my website so I can even push the boat out and speak about how shite they are and how all their fans are cunts ;)

Read back and answer me please, interesting to know your point of view?

38 minutes ago, Smile said:

They all have that same shady look inbreeding does that.

This ones taking the bawheid look to a hole new level. I kinda feel a little bad for shaggin his burd while he was at work now.

13 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Read back and answer me please, interesting to know your point of view?

Sorry I thought you said my opinion was invalid. 

Would you not prefer to have someone write about us in a good manner for an establishment that has an agenda against our club? 

19 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

Would you not prefer to have someone write about us in a good manner for an establishment that has an agenda against our club? 

Sorry, but am I correct in assuming you do then believe this "establishment" has an agenda against our club?

Just now, Weird_Beard said:

Because from day 1 he is seen as compromised. Because it's the DR. Why is this so hard to understand.?

28 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

You do talk some shite mate.

I would prefer someone who has the nous to stand up and be counted and at least try and defend our club and fans (well the majority).