Can't wait to see the pitch invasion brushed off

:lol:

Filthy bigots .... All four or five of them ..... the poor Thistle fans had every right to feel terrified ... after all their very lives were at risk .... similar to that disgusting Paranoid Protestant fist pump Halliday did at Cappielow .... almost causing a frenzied riot .... surely this kind of rampant terror must be curtailed?

This "Infamous Five" deserve to be publicly hanged ... without trial of course ... from a gallows erected at the scene of this massive display of sectarian bigotry ... so, so reminiscent of a Nuremburg rally .... then all of them taken down and severely booted in their bigoted balls and jailed .... for life .... then for good measure banned from watching organised football indefinitely .... is this too much to ask people .... Is it?

I only hope the damage that has been done to the poor Thistle fans is not that much that they can't find a  space in their wee SNP voting hearts to forgive us for "Humpin' the hole aff them" ... to use a Glaswegian colloquialism ... in the dying minutes of the match .... :p:

I myself as a non-fish eating on a Friday Paranoid Protestant "would love to apologise" for the disgusting acts of sectarianism and bigotry shown by the two magnificent goals scored and the players involved ..... and the Paranoid Protestantism that caused  possibly the worst pitch side invasion in the history of the world .... I mean it was fucking rubbish wasn't it? ..... but in all honesty ... in my own "over exuberance" .... I'm fucked if I can .....  :rangers:

:UK:

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Filthy bigots .... All four or five of them ..... the poor Thistle fans had every right to feel terrified ... after all their very lives were at risk .... similar to that disgusting Paranoid Protestant fist pump Halliday did at Cappielow .... almost causing a frenzied riot .... surely this kind of rampant terror must be curtailed?

This "Infamous Five" deserve to be publicly hanged ... without trial of course ... from a gallows erected at the scene of this massive display of sectarian bigotry ... so, so reminiscent of a Nuremburg rally .... then all of them taken down and severely booted in their bigoted balls and jailed .... for life .... then for good measure banned from watching organised football indefinitely .... is this too much to ask people .... Is it?

I only hope the damage that has been done to the poor Thistle fans is not that much that they can't find a  space in their wee SNP voting hearts to forgive us for "Humpin' the hole aff them" ... to use a Glaswegian colloquialism ... in the dying minutes of the match .... :p:

I myself as a non-fish eating on a Friday Paranoid Protestant "would love to apologise" for the disgusting acts of sectarianism and bigotry shown by the two magnificent goals scored and the players involved ..... and the Paranoid Protestantism that caused  possibly the worst pitch side invasion in the history of the world .... I mean it was fucking rubbish wasn't it? ..... but in all honesty ... in my own "over exuberance" .... I'm fucked if I can .....  :rangers:

:UK:

Well said mate. I feel your pain.