Our Fans

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

Great banner today and amazing support as usual. The team may not have deserved the win but our Fans definitely did.

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

The club should a leaf out of their book, and publicly ask the football authorities for clarification on what is acceptable in regard to goal celebrations, citing the booking of Garner today and comparing with what was deemed acceptable right in front of opposition fans last week.

It's the arm chair fans who seem to be having a go at the supporters who entered the pitch to celebrate, it was a handful of who got carried away in the moment after sitting watching absolute shite, getting beat for the majority of the game then winning it with seconds to spare. 

I have to disagree with this thread. Great banner and great feeling when we scored. But a pitch invasion for beating Partick and coming third? We were shocking, we never created a chance in the first 75 minutes! How far have we fallen? A fucking pitch invasion after that and this season. It's embarrassing and no I ain't a fucking taig. This shit hurts. 

25 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have to disagree with this thread. Great banner and great feeling when we scored. But a pitch invasion for beating Partick and coming third? We were shocking, we never created a chance in the first 75 minutes! How far have we fallen? A fucking pitch invasion after that and this season. It's embarrassing and no I ain't a fucking taig. This shit hurts. 

Thing is, its not really a pitch invasion is it?, its fans celebrating a last minute winner with players.  I take your point and based on the performances from them you could debate whether fans would want to celebrate with them however 'pitch invasion' it wasn't.