Our Fans

Guest Lloyd72

38 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have to disagree with this thread. Great banner and great feeling when we scored. But a pitch invasion for beating Partick and coming third? We were shocking, we never created a chance in the first 75 minutes! How far have we fallen? A fucking pitch invasion after that and this season. It's embarrassing and no I ain't a fucking taig. This shit hurts. 

12-15 supporters out of thousands isn't a pitch invasion. Been reading too much on social media sites you pal. 

The 'pitch invasion' and reaction us down to the goading from the Thistle fans, and the sheer relief at last minute winner.

Can't believe folk find it embarrassing to celebrate your own team scoring a goal.

17 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Great photos there good to see how happy the fans where today 

The team was complete and utter fucking dog shit as usual. It's good to see the fans happy but things like winning late on like today do nothing but allow certain sections of the support to completely forget that we were utter fucking dog shit and deserved nothing

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

It's the arm chair fans who seem to be having a go at the supporters who entered the pitch to celebrate, it was a handful of who got carried away in the moment after sitting watching absolute shite, getting beat for the majority of the game then winning it with seconds to spare. 

It's fucking embarrassing it's gotten to this stage, no matter what shite spin you try to put on it about armchair fans.

We have just came through and still going through 5 years of pish . These moments are going to happen , look at the hill equilizer , pittodrie and so on . It's the mentality that has become part of the support recently on the back of the hatred towards us being laid bare the last 5 years and I think it's a good thing . Just think to yourself if you think it is over the top now just imagine what it is going to be like when we get stronger and head to parkhead and pull of wins , start winning cups and then of course eventually win the league . I am not overly bothered by it and couldn't care less what the bheggars and rest of Scottish football think about it. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

We have just came through and still going through 5 years of pish . These moments are going to happen , look at the hill equilizer , pittodrie and so on . It's the mentality that has become part of the support recently on the back of the hatred towards us being laid bare the last 5 years and I think it's a good thing . Just think to yourself if you think it is over the top now just imagine what it is going to be like when we get stronger and head to parkhead and pull of wins , start winning cups and then of course eventually win the league . 

I've no problem with it, it's just sad that the only thing we have to celebrate now is late wins in meaningless games against shitty no mark clubs.

When we're winning big games and leagues/cups I'm all for it

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The team was complete and utter fucking dog shit as usual. It's good to see the fans happy but things like winning late on like today do nothing but allow certain sections of the support to completely forget that we were utter fucking dog shit and deserved nothing

Don't think any fan is going to forget how shite we were today or change their minds on the fact the players aren't good enough. That's what makes a 93rd minute winner even sweeter though when we have been playing so bad the rest of the game. 

We are a passionate fanbase bred on winning games so every goal, every game against any team should be celebrated regardless of circumstance.

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

It's the arm chair fans who seem to be having a go at the supporters who entered the pitch to celebrate, it was a handful of who got carried away in the moment after sitting watching absolute shite, getting beat for the majority of the game then winning it with seconds to spare. 

I was one of them :lol: Aftter I thought about it though it would have been sheer relief and who could blame them for that! 

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have to disagree with this thread. Great banner and great feeling when we scored. But a pitch invasion for beating Partick and coming third? We were shocking, we never created a chance in the first 75 minutes! How far have we fallen? A fucking pitch invasion after that and this season. It's embarrassing and no I ain't a fucking taig . This shit hurts. 

Are you Chris Sutton?

I was there as always, I didn't even cheer the first and celebrated a tad for the second. 

Could bet your bottom dollar if I was where they came over to celebrate I'd have been on the park as well. Something just overcomes you when see them run towards you, regardless if it was Nacho Novo or Joe Garner, you naturally want to celebrate like mad. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I've no problem with it, it's just sad that the only thing we have to celebrate now is late wins in meaningless games against shitty no mark clubs.

We are just practicing for that day mate, IMagine IF we got the celebrations wrong the day we wing a cup or league how embarressing would that be ?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

How was it a meaningless game ? Before kick off we were still in with a chance of finishing second and still required 1pt for a Euro place.

Because there hasn't been much good news in the last five years, I think we are overanalysing  every issue to death, me included.

If we could see light at the end of tunnel, it would help and we start mounting a serious challenge to the scum, we wouldn't be so overly analytical and cynical. We would be too busy celebrating with the feel good factor back again.

Can't come fucking quick enough.