*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cunts saying they're not excited  It's not about who we're playing. It's our return to European competition after 5 years in the gutter.  

Been a season full of negatives, but after everything we've been through over the last 5 or so years, a positive is we're back in Europe! Obviously the main priority is retaining the championship and

Posted Images

Scenario as I see it ....

Pump the Luxemburgers in R1
Beat the Cypriots in R2 (We just spent a shit-load of money, we should be beating this mob)

And then in R3 ... get a favourable draw with a chance of getting through ... or ... get one of the bigger teams, and then Ibrox will be absoultely fucking bouncing, which always gives us the 12th man. Cmon the Gers!!!! WATP!!!!

11 minutes ago, julescotia said:

If we make it to R3, we would just miss out on being seeded, we'd be the best of the unseeded. Possible opponents ....

333.thumb.png.0b5a69d2d424456953768df08bac40b9.png

Purely based on coefficient points then we got the worst possible draw out of all the 3rd round unseeded teams.

Going to be a tough ask to get to the group stages but great to be back.

1 minute ago, julescotia said:

Beat the Cypriots in R2 (We just spent £10m, we should be beating this mob)

And then in R3 ... get a favourable draw with a chance of getting through ... or ... get one of the bigger teams, and then Ibrox will be absoultely fucking bouncing, which always gives us the 12th man. Cmon the Gers!!!! WATP!!!!

I get the sense that you may be happy here :)

Gonna be a lot of videos for you to do this year. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Even then, we should beat them as well, as they're the 3rd best.

Best Marseille and zenit. 

We need to be realistic. We have no idea how our teams going to be like. I hope they gel but for so many new players to gel instantly is a massive ask 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Best Marseille and zenit. 

We need to be realistic. We have no idea how our teams going to be like. I hope they gel but for so many new players to gel instantly is a massive ask 

3 and 5 years ago, Celtic beat Barca 5/6 years, means fuck all now. They also got skelped 5-1 off Marseille.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Barring a big upset we'll be playing Limassol. Good draw and decent away trip, prefer to go there instead of Luxemburg. 

You gonna book up?

I'm stuck between that and maybe waiting till the 3rd round.

9 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Beat the Cypriots in R2 (We just spent £10m, we should be beating this mob)

I dont think we've spent anywhere near £10m mate, don't get seduced by fees, we'll have a new squad still in its infancy.