*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

Rangers_no1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?

No idea but you would think if that happens that they would play in France 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?

You are one thick bastard :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Wit??? ?

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye German league mate, finished just behind Dortmund and Hoffenheim, that's how we're all confident of beating them.

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

:lol:   

12 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

tumblr_ol4h5doyRF1tb8iyko1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

There was a team from Luxembourg or Liechtenstein play in Swiss Div 2 and beat a Scottish team a few years ago mate but if I was you I would get the tin hat on.  Incoming!!!! 

Archived