*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

Rangers_no1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?

giphy-downsized (2).gif

24 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Am I right in saying that the biggest teams in Luxembourg play in the German leagues, like Cardiff and Swansea play in England? If that's the case, does the team we have got play in the German leagues or the Luxembourg league?

You cannae just post this then go away, come back here right this minute and explain yourself

Our opponents from Luxembourg:

"The team has never won a European tie, and has scored only once in their 12 continental games, conceding 40 goals. Last season, they were knocked out of the first qualifying round of the Europa League by Shamrock Rovers, with a 3-0 aggregate scoreline"

10-0 or Pedro oot

41 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

OFF topic but what are the chances of linfield playing the scum on the 12th:crabflute::crabflute::crabflute:

Someone from NI could maybe confirm but I don't think there are any football matches played on the 12th.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

What's this? :lol:   

He's crafted some kind of elaborate Ponzi scheme which means he gets his season ticket cheap or something. I accused him of ripping off the club and he started sending me abusive PMs about it, going on about how much he does for charity. Not sure he's dealing from a full deck to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

IMG_0160.JPG

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

What's this? :lol:   

1 minute ago, FSM said:

He's crafted some kind of elaborate Ponzi scheme which means he gets his season ticket cheap or something. I accused him of ripping off the club and he started sending me abusive PMs about it, going on about how much he does for charity. Not sure he's dealing from a full deck to be honest. 

This thread? :lol: 

Archived