*****Q1 Progrès Niederkorn Q2 AEL Limassol*****

Rangers_no1

22 minutes ago, BEE said:

Going to do both, rather do Cyprus than Lux though to be fair.

Going to be hilarious if St Josephs win, Cyprus will need to shut down for the week.

I'd love to go to Gibraltar always a place I've wanted to visit. They could win. Look at the imps. Anyone can win a game over 2 legs. 

No way I could do the heat. I'm melting today and it's June and I'm in cumbernauld  ? 

I'll find shade in Luxembourg

You flying? Jamie said there might be a bus put on for it. Some journey that but coming back would be brutal 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pollok-bear said:

ive got the Wed, Thur, Fri booked of work so I can go to the away leg but now am hearing the game could be the Tuesday. is this correct?

Nothing came out yet expect tomorrow morning. Close to booking Limassol but not sure if I will get a ticket on 0 points any travel club members know if I will have a problem ? 

14000 stadium.really thinkin bout booking early flights.weds till late sat nite

Could game possibily be the tuesday tho?

Plus obviously with the security about travel club and tickets, could it be too risky?

18 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Nothing came out yet expect tomorrow morning. Close to booking Limassol but not sure if I will get a ticket on 0 points any travel club members know if I will have a problem ? 

I'm in the same boat mate except we are booking Ayia Napa for 5 days. Their ground holds 14,000 so I'd hope we'd get a good few thousand allocated to us. Not sure what their average attendance is though!

12 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

14000 stadium.really thinkin bout booking early flights.weds till late sat nite

Could game possibily be the tuesday tho?

Plus obviously with the security about travel club and tickets, could it be too risky?

Just watch, Limassol have tweeted that the game will likely be moved to Larnaca to a stadium there.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Just watch, Limassol have tweeted that the game will likely be moved to Larnaca to a stadium there.

Aye think best bet is just to wait and see what happens.

Do you know for euro away games if tickets can be bought over there or eg from someone on here? Or are they quite strict hence the membership and id

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Aye think best bet is just to wait and see what happens.

Do you know for euro away games if tickets can be bought over there or eg from someone on here? Or are they quite strict hence the membership and id

In theory no, you sometimes need to collect your tickets over there from a designated point with ID etc.

Archived