Bad Robot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It's his wife's money. Same as his cars and their kids posh school fees. He's got fuck all in his own name.

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It's his wife's money. Same as his cars and their kids posh school fees. He's got fuck all in his own name.

One wonders why ???, same old same old with all these money grabbing charlatans. 

How fuckan smug does he look in that picture anol?

Fuckan shocking. 

I absolutely hate this fucking cunt 

He is the cancer that is eating our club from the inside .He does absolutely fuck all to justify being anywhere near our great institution 

The day this fucking leach is fucking out of our club .Will be a very happy day indeed 

9 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Am I not right in saying he doesn't get paid anything by the club?.....

Maybe not directly, in this new age of transparency :drool:, it would be interesting what a forensic audit might throw up.

Mind you the pledge about third party contracts not going to directors companies didn't last very long so maybe he is directly slurping from the trough.

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wonder how many bins he has and does he have to wheel them doonthe main road or does the bin lorry come up  his drive ?

Ah might go for it maself if it was the latter,

Thought about IT but having 10 bedrooms would mean cunts would want to visit and stay, also who the fuck would want to stay IN Melrose ?

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wonder how many bins he has and does he have to wheel them doon to the main road or does the bin lorry come up his drive ?

Ah might go for it maself if it was the latter,

I'm guessing Paul has to take the bins out as part of his chores or his wife might withhold his allowance.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Thought about IT but having 10 bedrooms would mean cunts would want to visit and stay, also who the fuck would want to stay IN Melrose ?

Its not really in Melrose its stuck out of town, as close to Gala as Melrose. Spent some time working at Borders General and its alright down there the people were friendly enough and a fair few Rangers fans about.

9 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Its not really in Melrose its stuck out of town, as close to Gala as Melrose. Spent some time working at Borders General and its alright down there the people were friendly enough and a fair few Rangers fans about.

I was only joking mate but the bit about fuckers wanting to visit I stand by.