Paul Murray - house for sale

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

I'd prefer someone else too but not much we can do about it.

The bully boys? If that's fan groups. I don't think they have as much of an impact as they make out. I don't think anyoneĀ with a serious interest in the club wouldĀ be put off by theseĀ groups. But agree they seem too close to the board now but I think they all simply agreed on getting rid of the last lot.Ā I've never bothered with what fans groups think. Don't think that many do. Everyone was just sick of the club being run by a long list of chancers.Ā 

I'm not so sure. Potential investors who get hate email and social media traffic from those who say they represent the fans are going to look elsewhere.Ā 

The club is now being run by the latest bunch of chancers. The difference is that these guys are going to run us into the ground by being toxic to investors and having no money of their own that they are willing to put into the club.

Everything that has went before hasn't been enough to kill the club but this lot will steer us into being a mediocre upper mid table SPL club for the foreseeable future.Ā 

There is NO hope whatsoever under the current regime.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I absolutely hate this fucking cuntĀ 

He is the cancer that is eating our club from the inside .He does absolutely fuck all to justify being anywhere near our great institutionĀ 

The day this fucking leachĀ is fucking out of our club .Will be a very happy day indeedĀ 

Funny all in his wife's name. He must be committing fraudĀ 

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm not so sure. Potential investors who get hate email and social media traffic from those who say they represent the fans are going to look elsewhere.Ā 

The club is now being run by the latest bunch of chancers. The difference is that these guys are going to run us into the ground by being toxic to investors and having no money of their own that they are willing to put into the club.

Everything that has went before hasn't been enough to kill the club but this lot will steer us into being a mediocre upper mid table SPL club for the foreseeable future.Ā 

There is NO hope whatsoever under the current regime.

I don't think they are any where near as bad. They lack funds to go out and spend like mad men to bring about immediate restoration but they are notĀ ripping usĀ off like theĀ guys before them over merchandise or naming rights to the stadium or ownership of our trademarks and whatever else. So until we have a real and serious alternative I don't see what choice we've got.

But when it comes to Murray there must be plenty of wealthier bears who did nothing. Like with the guy Mcoll who actually messed us around by seeming to get involved then disappearing again so many times. It's like with the others and probably not muchĀ to do with daft fans groups. Think the Yank spoke about the numbersĀ not adding up because of the mess we were in and the never ending tax case.

16 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Am I not right in saying he doesn't get paid anything by the club?.....

He probably does the MP trick of getting paid thousands in expenses claims, after all buttering up the taigs in the mhedia isn't cheap.

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Still never quite understood the absolute hatred Murray gets on RM.

Gets it tighter than Whyte, Ashley and co.Ā 

Brings absolutely fuck all to the table, either this time or during his previous stint.

A background in business as chequered as Kings.

His Troo BlooĀ Knights / Ticketus / Brian Kennedy consortiumĀ failed when submitting their original bids. The administrators told them what was required, they asked for a delay then withdrew. The consensus being that they only showed interest after Bill Miller was stating his intentions, but had no real intentions of following it through

He then jumped on the return of King.