Where was Hyndman & Toral today?

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

The Manager said during the week that Hyndman was injured (foot I think) and had not trained so not surprised he was missing.  But Toral?   Seems odd that he featured on Rangers website articles on 3 & 4 May, and in one of them he promises to play again. 

There's a wee line in the managers press conference pre thistle when he says total will be back playing for pre season. Won't be the first time I've picked something he's said wrong but sure that is what he said.  Will have another listen in the morning 

9 hours ago, bluegecko said:

There's a wee line in the managers press conference pre thistle when he says total will be back playing for pre season. Won't be the first time I've picked something he's said wrong but sure that is what he said.  Will have another listen in the morning 

Thanks.  I missed him saying that. 

11 hours ago, BigDak said:

Seems to me the gaffer could be using these late few games to work out the team/players/tactics and there's no much point in including two guys who aren't going to be here.

Totally agree - makes sense to leave them out for the remaining games. 

12 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Never even heard that mate, cheers. No chance of Hyndman next season ye think?

Not unless king really does have a few million burning a hole in his pocket, but the boy won't come cheap as he's with a Premiership club. 

In short FUCKING NO CHANCE.

Sod bringing back Hyndman next season anyway. He's shown flashes of quality but has also gone missing during games. That's to be expected with young players, but we shouldn't be giving 30 odd games to a Bournemouth player next year to aid his development; he's not good enough for a team that should at least be mounting a credible challenge. (That's not to say he's shite - I just don't think he's good enough to play for Rangers week in, week out, and have no interest in bringing him back to develop him for Bournemouth.)

If Toral had shown more then I'd have brought him back. He's a couple of years behind where he should be - due to injuries - but unlike Hyndman he'd be out of contract next summer and would have been someone with resale value who we could have tried to get on a free. But if the rumours of him pulling out of the Celtic games when he was good to go are true, then he's never going to make the grade. 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts who believe the Toral was scared rumours probably think we were on the verge of signing RVP aswell.

Convinced some people on here make this stuff up just to make themselves look like they actually know something.

Bit like the Gilmour rumours too.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Convinced some people on here make this stuff up just to make themselves look like they actually know something.

Bit like the Gilmour rumours too.

Nah they don't make it up.

Their taig pals tell them on the facebook and they believe it.

Fucking mugs.

Our record of getting players on loan has been a shambles. The only ones who I remember staying till the end of the season, playing the whole way through, were Steven Davis and Kyle Bartley. It wouldn't bother me if we never went down this route again.

7 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Sod bringing back Hyndman next season anyway. He's shown flashes of quality but has also gone missing during games. That's to be expected with young players, but we shouldn't be giving 30 odd games to a Bournemouth player next year to aid his development; he's not good enough for a team that should at least be mounting a credible challenge. (That's not to say he's shite - I just don't think he's good enough to play for Rangers week in, week out, and have no interest in bringing him back to develop him for Bournemouth.)

If Toral had shown more then I'd have brought him back. He's a couple of years behind where he should be - due to injuries - but unlike Hyndman he'd be out of contract next summer and would have been someone with resale value who we could have tried to get on a free. But if the rumours of him pulling out of the Celtic games when he was good to go are true, then he's never going to make the grade. 

Saved me typing all that.