9IAR Manager and Captain

Thanks to Dave Narey for releasing this photo of a proud Walter and Richard the Lionheart serving their nation with pride at Mexico '86.

86utd.jpeg

Anyone else got any special memories or images of the myriad of magnificent Rangers legends who have graced the dark blue of Scotland?

Older fans will look no further than Slim Jim... And I don't mind watching him over and over again.

Also Super Ally scoring that audacious late lob against Norway to take Scotland to Italia 90 was a special one.

Just a wee fun thread while everyone waits on The Dude's next article.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Fuck broony and Brenda

Are you Willis or cumnockbear, that is the question... Hmmm.

PS - Rodgers is Northern Irish and has no memories of major tournaments with any country as he was shite. Used the early-retirement-through-injury as an excuse. Like his pal, Warbs.

2 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Are you Willis or cumnockbear, that is the question... Hmmm.

PS - Rodgers is Northern Irish and has no memories of major tournaments with any country as he was shite. Used the early-retirement-through-injury as an excuse. Like his pal, 

I'm Cumnock bear and ill punch yer cunt in

5 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Thanks to Dave Narey for releasing this photo of a proud Walter and Richard the Lionheart serving their nation with pride at Mexico '86.

86utd.jpeg

Anyone else got any special memories or images of the myriad of magnificent Rangers legends who have graced the dark blue of Scotland?

Older fans will look no further than Slim Jim... And I don't mind watching him over and over again.

Also Super Ally scoring that audacious late lob against Norway to take Scotland to Italia 90 was a special one.

Just a wee fun thread while everyone waits on The Dude's next article.

'86 you say....

Na in all seriousness, Gascoigne '96, flick, bang, goal, lie doon. He might not have graced the dark blue but he sure as fuck wiped his arse with it that day 

IMG_0274.GIF

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

'86 you say....

Na in all seriousness, Gascoigne '96, flick, bang, goal, lie doon. He might not have graced the dark blue but he sure as fuck wiped his arse with it that day.

And afterwards Andy Goram gave him a doin'.

What part of England are you from, bud?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just scored a hat-trick there mate and no-one gives a fuck for your tranny photos give it a miss 

Thread's buzzing, mate.

No-one has shared any memories yet though. I'll put it down to the early onset of dementia caused by chemtrails.