9IAR Manager and Captain

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do I hate Scotland national team. No.

Do I hate all other fans of other teams outwith Rangers? Yes.

Do all these fans support Scotland? Yes.

Would I sit shoulder to shoulder with these fans who have loved every minute of our last tough 5 years? No.

Have they done nothing but wish harm upon us? Threaten to boycott their own club if we are not punished? Do they sit Night after night spreading lies about our club and our fans? Yes.

So Do I hate the Scotland national team? Yes.

Miller said he never retired. Sure he said 'You don't retire from your country - your country retires you.'

I would get him back in the squad for the England match. Better than Martin, Fletcher and, in my opinion, Griffiths too, who is a wee bawbag who flatters to deceive when he is comfortable against inferior opposition. Not international class.

Kenny Miller, on the other hand, has scored against the big nations like Germany and Italy as a lone striker.

Also scored against England.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Do I hate Scotland national team. No.

Do I hate all other fans of other teams outwith Rangers? Yes.

Do all these fans support Scotland? Yes.

Would I sit shoulder to shoulder with these fans who have loved every minute of our last tough 5 years? No.

Have they done nothing but wish harm upon us? Threaten to boycott their own club if we are not punished? Do they sit Night after night spreading lies about our club and our fans? Yes.

So Do I hate the Scotland national team? Yes.

Okeydokey.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Millers done

I'd have him over Chris Martin anyday.

Fletcher too; absolute chancer. Scores against Gibraltar. Miller scores against Italy and Germany.

Miller gives 100%, and that has always bore fruit for him as he ploughed the lone furrow for Scotland.

Just now, WadeWilson said:

I'd have him over Chris Martin anyday.

Fletcher too; absolute chancer. Scores against Gibraltar. Miller scores against Italy and Germany.

Miller gives 100%, and that has always bore fruit for him as he ploughed the lone furrow for Scotland.

He's done. 

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

It's been emotional, Tupac.

You were once alright mate, I remember you used to post in the OT then somewhere along the way you lost it.

Hopefully one day you can be Black man again. Until then mate, you just seem someone trying to piss people off so catch ye.

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

You were once alright mate, I remember you used to post in the OT then somewhere along the way you lost it.

Hopefully one day you can be Black man again. Until then mate, you just seem someone trying to piss people off so catch ye.

I haven't changed. I guess people are just more easily offended these days.

And I only posted in Lucy Blue's music thread.

Hubba-hubba.

Bring Back The Lucie.

Does Gazza scoring against Scotland count? Cheered the national team on at the time - I was only 8 - but that goal was a belter.

Stopped caring about the national team shortly after Euro '96 too. Within a couple of years Brown was calling up shite like Matt Elliott, and the Gazza. Once they started on the path of calling up Englishmen with Scottish grannies or papas, I stopped giving a fuck. 

Would rather our players didn't waste their time playing for the tartan tarriers either. 

That pic wasbprobably the last time Scotland had a decent team and when the Rangers end at Hampden was still the Rangers end when the national team played.

I enjoyed following Scotland then but wouldnt attend a game now even if it was for free.