Travel Club points

7 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Anyone know if they will be carried over?

7 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Anyone know if they will be carried over?

I asked this previously mate but I doubt they will.

think I was on just under maximum as well.

32 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

How did this used to work? Never been a member.

19 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

same here

It works on a points system, the more points you have the better chance you have of getting a ticket for the small allocation to a game. There was only 3 to 4 thousand in it I am sure, so if the away game is a the likes of Barcelona with a big stadium then every member will get a ticket.

To get a point you have to get a match ticket, if you get knocked back for a match ticket due to lack of points then you still get a travel club point.

It is the only way you can officially get tickets for Rangers games abroad.

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

It works on a points system, the more points you have the better chance you have of getting a ticket for the small allocation to a game. There was only 3 to 4 thousand in it I am sure, so if the away game is a the likes of Barcelona with a big stadium then every member will get a ticket.

To get a point you have to get a match ticket, if you get knocked back for a match ticket due to lack of points then you still get a travel club point.

Did we not change it as well to if you weren't on a club flight ie with Thomas cook you had to provide your itinary?

I think I mind doing it for one of the away games

Have never been a member. But now we're back in Europe I'll be looking into it. Do you need to be a season ticket holder to be a member of the club? Had to give my ST up cause I get my son on Saturdays but now he's getting older I'm going to get us both ST's, can't fucking wait to get back every other Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Have never been a member. But now we're back in Europe I'll be looking into it. Do you need to be a season ticket holder to be a member of the club? Had to give my ST up cause I get my son on Saturdays but now he's getting older I'm going to get us both ST's, can't fucking wait to get back every other Saturday. 

Used to be £26 for non season ticket holder I'm sure 

1 hour ago, rangersmad86 said:

Quality mate, thanks for the info, buzzing !!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

In an ideal world but a lot got through their RSC so would be hard to work.

Would be easy to work find out which ones went to catholic schools and punt them off the scheme