Travel Club points

Don't think it is fair that they get reset but maybe not fair folk having a huge head start on younger bears. 

Maybe a point for every 5 you have would be fair and give those loyal bears a small head start on others which would pretty much guarantee them a ticket for the first away game.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

If that is the case, how do you see them distributing tickets for qualifiers?

Cccs? Maybe invite applicants.

At least we won't need to worry about travel club this season coming then if it's group stages :lol:

On Mon May 08 2017 at 11:49 AM, Rfc52 said:

Did we not change it as well to if you weren't on a club flight ie with Thomas cook you had to provide your itinary?

I think I mind doing it for one of the away games

It was only previously convicted hooligans that had to do that. ?

23 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Don't think it is fair that they get reset but maybe not fair folk having a huge head start on younger bears. 

Maybe a point for every 5 you have would be fair and give those loyal bears a small head start on others which would pretty much guarantee them a ticket for the first away game.

Why shouldn't full points be carried over? Lots of us have spent thousands travelling away in Europe. Surely we shouldn't have our history scrubbed, or even reduced?

The taigs would have a field day if they knew we were starting all over again, claiming we were admitting we were a new club when we're clearly not.

I think I'm on maximum. ?

On 2017-5-8 at 0:11 PM, Gaz52 said:

Have never been a member. But now we're back in Europe I'll be looking into it. Do you need to be a season ticket holder to be a member of the club? Had to give my ST up cause I get my son on Saturdays but now he's getting older I'm going to get us both ST's, can't fucking wait to get back every other Saturday.

Wish it was :whistle::whistle: