Europa League Seeding

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

This is fucking horrendous.

You're fucking horrendous ya miserable cunt. You stay in the house and hide behind your couch shiting yourself at the thought of facing Ross County,the rest of us will follow the team wherever need be on our first european outing in years.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Completely unwelcome distraction at the moment that European shit.

?? 

Don't get this attitude at all.

We play domestic league games all year to finish as high as possible to play in Europe.

That's how most teams roll. I think your in the wrong sport if u think we should give that right up. 

Also we might just be able to get in a player who may otherwise joined a different team with the option of European football on offer? Also gets us a wee jaunt somewhere where we can go taps aff!! Plenty positives to think off ffs..

Buzzing in being back in Europe and choking for a wee Euro trip as missed Liepzig. Don't understand the negativity about it on here by some - they're probably tarriers right enough! 

5 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Crazy to think we've been to a European final in the last 10 years but only getting the basic seeding points.

I think due to not being in Europe for the past 5 years means we lose all the points that we had gained prior to that.

The tags will say it's because we're a new club though :headwall:

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am simply saying that now is not the time. We struggle against shit SPL teams just now. I do not see what some venture into Europe could possibly add to next season. If you want to go and have a pint in a European city, just pick one and go there for a weekend.

It's just madness to think that we're in any sort of position just now to be kicking a ball about in Europe.

Yes it will be tough and even if we only get 3 rounds with our home crowds this could pay for a 2 m player

54 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Why would anyone not want Europe? Aye we'll probably get to the 3rd qualifying round max but even if that's the case it's 4 competitive games leading up to the season to get the players sharp opposed to meaningless friendlies.

After the last 5 years and missing out in the final last year it is another milestone on our Journey back to our rightful position. We need to be raising our aspirations not accepting mediocrity. 

A cup should be next and then the Title and those 2 days when they come will be an achievement. 

We have to aspire to reach the group stages and hopefully the Board recognise this and we get our signings in early. 

Exciting times. (More exciting than Forres away anyway) 

12 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

After the last 5 years and missing out in the final last year it is another milestone on our Journey back to our rightful position. We need to be raising our aspirations not accepting mediocrity. 

A cup should be next and then the Title and those 2 days when they come will be an achievement. 

We have to aspire to reach the group stages and hopefully the Board recognise this and we get our signings in early. 

Exciting times. (More exciting than Forres away anyway) 

Forres away was a fantastic day.

Honestly can't believe someone is complaining about us being back in Europe. We should always be involved in European competition, and this will give the team some well needed experience as we move forward. Mind boggling!

6 hours ago, BearInTheWood said:

I'll leave that to you. Heard all about your shite fetish mate.

I for one am looking forward to dodging bullets and suicide bombers in some far off wasteland who's teams somehow qualify as part of Europe :tu:

Belgium, France or Germany then.

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He's obviously at it.

Like myself, he will be creaming himself at the thought of playing Ballymena United or Glenavon who go head to head on Friday for a Europa Cup spot :cheers:

Not far to travel for @.Williamson.

Was against getting a team from Wales/Ulster but thinking about it that would mean I could bus it to there and still have enough money to fly to Armenia etc in the 2nd qualifying round meaning 2 trips instead of 1...