Europa League Seeding

36 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

My boy has never seen us in europe other than on tv so he is looking forward to it.

I dont expect it will be a very long adventure so we shouldnt need to worry about fixture congestion!

Big bonus is we dont need to play that wee diddy league cup group thingy this year either

Quite enjoyed that wee group stage tbh.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

It was good that we got an early look at new signings after close season, but it didn't seem to help with our preparations for the SPL campaign

Don't think that was the main issue, the daft trip to USA to play a pub team and nobody else in preparation was a major factor. 

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Don't think that was the main issue, the daft trip to USA to play a pub team and nobody else in preparation was a major factor. 

Aye, i forgot about that!

Not a lot went right to be fair with our preparations / performances this season.  Got off to a bad start and fell away....ha ha

46 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Aye, i forgot about that!

Not a lot went right to be fair with our preparations / performances this season.  Got off to a bad start and fell away....ha ha

Warburton also went totally missing during the summer break, something about getting a coaching qualifications. Barton arrived at the club, and there was absolutely no media input from him at all. Obvious he was touting himself about, so couldn't be arsed planning a proper schedule conviently blaming the league cup.

14 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

FFS what are the two of you on about?

We're struggling to win against shite teams in the SPL just now. We just secured 4th place in it.

We simply don't have the resources for a European campaign and at this point in what I'd like to think is our comeback it's surely not worth wasting time getting too excited about having one.

We are 3rd- if we were 4th we would be shite. Oh, hang on a minute............!

7 hours ago, Siam69 said:

He's obviously at it.

Like myself, he will be creaming himself at the thought of playing Ballymena United or Glenavon who go head to head on Friday for a Europa Cup spot :cheers:

Not far to travel for @.Williamson.

Hadn't even realised that was a possibility :lol:

If it's Glenavon I could near shoot across after work for it 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, i'm a Ballymena supporter myself, but fancy Glenavon, Gary Hamilton has done wonders with them.

14 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't know what folks problem is

I for one am overjoyed at the fact we have the chance to get our arse handed to us by a team no one's heard of

Go meet theblueoysterbar. You and him will enjoy each other's company tremendously :cheers:

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, i'm a Ballymena supporter myself, but fancy Glenavon, Gary Hamilton has done wonders with them.

The Ballymena fans I know reckon Glenavon have some kind of hoodoo over them so they're not hopeful for Friday. Can't say I'm that bothered either way.

4 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

I may still need to use more primitive methods of donations,brown envelopes in the park at midnight stuff,still not got a card yet 

ASDA Toryglen Car Park - let's get it on!!  :ride:

@Zetland - I've got a live one here for the list. :tu:

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, .Williamson. said:

Wee bit further to travel now!

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

The Ballymena fans I know reckon Glenavon have some kind of hoodoo over them so they're not hopeful for Friday. Can't say I'm that bothered either way.

Ballymena against Rangers in the first round then :rangers:

On 5/8/2017 at 10:47 PM, Thewhitesettler said:

You're trying to take away our dreams mate!

Manchester 2008. It took me many days to convince my wife that I was well enough, to make it there and back (I wasn't too worried about making it back, I just wanted to be there, with my son) even though I had already booked the flights and hotel, near Bolton, on the night of our semi final victory. 

She let us go because she understood, eventually, what it really meant to us, and that there might never be another one in my lifetime. Don't take our dreams away, it's all we have just now, please????

You don't have to ask that toad for anything.

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

Not that I've not got confidence in these world beaters that represent Rangers, but how much money do you get for getting through to the next qualifying round? 

These figures are for this season:

First qualifying round – €215,000
Second qualifying round – €225,000
Third qualifying round – €235,000
Play-offs – €245,000 (only eliminated clubs)

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2398584.html