Rangers charity foundation are looking for volunteers to help set up a UNICEF card display on Friday and help with a can collection before the game on Saturday. Match ticket included if required.

Rangers Charity Foundation 

WE NEED YOUR HELP: At this Saturday’s match at Ibrox against Hearts, we are having a special UNICEF fundraising day. UNICEF has been our charity partner for 8 years and we want to use this game to raise awareness and funds for the project we are supporting. As part of this, we are creating a card display in the Sandy Jardine stand and we need people to help set out the cards on Friday (12th). Volunteers would be required to arrive at Ibrox at approximately 10am. On the matchday itself (Saturday, 13th), we will be bucket collecting at the turnstiles from 10.30am up until kick off and we are looking for people to help with this too.

As a token of our thanks, volunteers who can help on one or both days will be provided with a ticket for the match on Saturday, if they need one. Please email rangerscharity@rangers.co.uk as soon as possible to let us know if you can help. #RangersFamily

To find out more about our partnership with UNICEF visit our website: http://bit.ly/2lkD7r0

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

All being a bit harsh on the OP, are we not?

Tough crowd. 

No worries mate. I'm only the messenger. I saw the post on Facebook and thought I would share. I thought some that don't normally go to games might like a free ticket. I don't understand the resentment considering UNICEF have been a partner of our charity foundation for eight years.

UNICEF? 

Is this an appeal to UNICEF to try and get them to donate for next seasons transfer budget?

"Every 3 seconds, another Rangers fan surcumbs to sickness from Dave King's bullshit. Please text HELP to 11872 to donate £16.90 to help fund next seasons plight against the most vile, rancid disease ever known to mankind; Celtic FC, thank you"

Fucking hell I've got too much time on my hands.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why the fuck should we have a display for unicef?

They have been a club partner for years. It's one display, shouldn't take too much effort to hold up a wee card for 30 seconds.  

It's also Good pr, something we are in need of after years of us getting bashed by the media. 

11 minutes ago, whatawaster95 said:

Why would anyone have a problem with this?! 

Because it's a red neck like something the tarriers would do 

has our charity foundation stumped up the cash for wee Josh Adairs operation yet? Yet they can spend hundreds of thousands on Africans and refugee buses fuck right off scum bastards in charge of the charity foundation probably a tarrier too going on the cunts name 

36 minutes ago, whatawaster95 said:

They have been a club partner for years. It's one display, shouldn't take too much effort to hold up a wee card for 30 seconds.  

It's also Good pr, something we are in need of after years of us getting bashed by the media. 

Displays should be about Rangers only. The odd Union Flag display as well.

It reeks of 'please love us' as well.