Card display help required V Hearts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, govanblue said:

For anyone else who doesn't know our Club's history and traditions...

https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/what-we-do/charity-partners/unicef

Don't think anyone would have a problem with us making a donation, this is unnecessary bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's donated it to wee jay in this spirit of charity and love us appeasement 

Ooft. Got yer nickers in a well and truly twisted about this display.

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

For anyone else who doesn't know our Club's history and traditions...

https://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/what-we-do/charity-partners/unicef

Yeah, they should stop that now. There's someone else KAI thinks all of everyone's charity expenditure should go on now, so all previous endeavors should cease forthwith. 

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Because it's a red neck like something the tarriers would do 

has our charity foundation stumped up the cash for wee Josh Adairs operation yet? Yet they can spend hundreds of thousands on Africans and refugee buses fuck right off scum bastards in charge of the charity foundation probably a tarrier too going on the cunts name 

You're a bit Jekyll and Hyde, you. Today you've inexplicably decided to be a bit of a cunt towards someone doing charity work. Nice one.

Just now, Inigo said:

You're a bit Jekyll and Hyde, you. Today you've inexplicably decided to be a bit of a cunt towards someone doing charity work. Nice one.

Someone asked why and I said straight If you or anyone else doesn't like the honest response then don't ask the question 

answer my question have they paid for Josh operation yet or even made a contribution apart from having him as a mascot but can pay 50-60k for a refugee bus an amount that would now cover his op 

I know your style and think everyone's equally needy but they aren't - not by a long shot 

I'll never donate to the Rangers charity again after the refugee bus and I used to donate loads 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, they should stop that now. There's someone else KAI thinks all of everyone's charity expenditure should go on now, so all previous endeavors should cease forthwith. 

Absolute shite your being the twisted one now 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

A fair amount of money being wasted on this. 

They could've just stuck UNICEF on the players tops for one game instead. 

Card displays are not expensive.  A couple of hundred quid at most.  Cheaper than a whole set of shirts with a logo on it.

The charity foundation does some amazing work. One of the few positives from our club in recent years and I'm happy about our partnership with UNICEF.

A full stand display for them though? Nah. Last time the club arranged a display it was a "GOING FOR 55" shanner. Leave displays to the fans to organise.

Just now, govanblue said:

Card displays are not expensive.  A couple of hundred quid at most.  Cheaper than a whole set of shirts with a logo on it.

They're not a couple hundred quid.

Unless yer doing it with A4 bits of white paper.