Card display help required V Hearts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

Someone asked why and I said straight If you or anyone else doesn't like the honest response then don't ask the question 

answer my question have they paid for Josh operation yet or even made a contribution apart from having him as a mascot but can pay 50-60k for a refugee bus an amount that would now cover his op 

I know your style and think everyone's equally needy but they aren't - not by a long shot 

I'll never donate to the Rangers charity again after the refugee bus and I used to donate loads 

Yeah, fine. All I did was say you're being a bit of a cunt. I'm not asking you to like that, but I do get to comment on your explanation if you choose to share it.

I don't know if they've paid for Josh and I don't know why they haven't if they haven't. I'm sure it's not because they're evil or taigs or whatever other nonsense. If they're raising funds for charity, then that's fine by me and I think it's pretty pathetic to start abusing them because they don't fund what you want them to. By all means withdraw your cash, but abuse? That's poor.

I don't think everyone's equally needy, but I do think there are lots of people that are needy. Good luck in judging the complexity of who deserves and who doesn't, because it's near on an impossible moral task, so anyone collecting to help any good cause gets my backing.

Just now, govanblue said:

Card displays are not expensive.  A couple of hundred quid at most.  Cheaper than a whole set of shirts with a logo on it.

How big is display? 

Im sure Puma would get involved to produce a set of strips with UNICEF on them which could be auctioned off at a later date and you would get exposure for 90 mins and a lot more TV coverage than a 30 second display full of gaps. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah, fine. All I did was say you're being a bit of a cunt. I'm not asking you to like that, but I do get to comment on your explanation if you choose to share it.

I don't know if they've paid for Josh and I don't know why they haven't if they haven't. I'm sure it's not because they're evil or taigs or whatever other nonsense. If they're raising funds for charity, then that's fine by me and I think it's pretty pathetic to start abusing them because they don't fund what you want them to. By all means withdraw your cash, but abuse? That's poor.

I don't think everyone's equally needy, but I do think there are lots of people that are needy. Good luck in judging the complexity of who deserves and who doesn't, because it's near on an impossible moral task, so anyone collecting to help any good cause gets my backing.

You don't know if they've paid for wee Josh are you fucking serious? If they did he'd be about to have the operation he needs to save his life but here's a better idea let's maybe spend a grand on a card display to promote UNICEF after we've spunked 50-60k on a refugee bus bravo mate bravo 

you're the one being the cunt - a twisted cunt which you can be from time to time even under a butter wouldn't melt  disguise 

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

He certainly is, and anyone is allowed to challenge it. :tu:

Good long may it continue hopefully without your shitty "you don't make the rules" shut down retorts 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good long may it continue hopefully without your shitty "you don't make the rules" shut down retorts 

His opinion wasn't expressed as opinion, but as dogma.  

And that's before we even look at the hypocrisy of "...and Union Flags".

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Explained clearly on the other post 

Fair enough.  My opinion is that your opinion is valid, but misguided.  But we've discussed that before, and agreed to disagree.

Just now, govanblue said:

Fair enough.  My opinion is that your opinion is valid, but misguided.  But we've discussed that before, and agreed to disagree.

No issue with agreeing to disagree. Just don't like being called jekyl and hide or a "bit of a cunt" for having a valid opinion 

Just now, K.A.I said:

You don't know if they've paid for wee Josh are you fucking serious? If they did he'd be about to have the operation he needs to save his life but here's a better idea let's maybe spend a grand on a card display to promote UNICEF after we've spunked 50-60k on a refugee bus bravo mate bravo 

you're the one being the cunt - a twisted cunt which you can be from time to time even under a butter wouldn't melt  disguise 

Right, fine, haven't. :dunno: It makes no difference to the point.

The card display, yeah, I can take an argument that it's unnecessary. You might be right. But the rest you've posted in this thread is pretty grim.

Aye, one guy says charity all is great, the other abuses guys for collecting for charity and the former is the cunt. Okay.

You don't get to choose who other people give charity to. Btw, I'm betting loads of people give to charity that isn't Josh on here. Loads. All other charity doesn't stop because another appears, however needy, largely because, as I said, making that moral judgement is pretty much impossible. Each should make their own decision about where they do work for others, and all of it is good.

Just now, Inigo said:

Right, fine, haven't. :dunno: It makes no difference to the point.

The card display, yeah, I can take an argument that it's unnecessary. You might be right. But the rest you've posted in this thread is pretty grim.

Aye, one guy says charity all is great, the other abuses guys for collecting for charity and the former is the cunt. Okay.

You don't get to choose who other people give charity to. Btw, I'm betting loads of people give to charity that isn't Josh on here. Loads. All other charity doesn't stop because another appears, however needy, largely because, as I said, making that moral judgement is pretty much impossible. Each should make their own decision about where they do work for others, and all of it is good.

Believe it or not I've no issue with most of that but you haven't afforded me the same respect earlier with your initial comments 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No issue with agreeing to disagree. Just don't like being called jekyl and hide or a "bit of a cunt" for having a valid opinion 

More for the way you express it. I have no problem with you wanting cash directed to certain places, but if you do you pull your funding and start giving in other ways rather than giving charity workers some shit.

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

That was a bit of fishing, and partly true as well.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Not by me I hope.

You'll notice I didn't quote your posts - because I know you have thought through your opinion on this.

Others though, I suspect, are just trying to look cool in front of their B&F mates. :p:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Believe it or not I've no issue with most of that but you haven't afforded me the same respect earlier with your initial comments 

That earlier comment didn't deserve respect. It was not respectful.

That's the one and only reason I was wide.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

More for the way you express it. I have no problem with you wanting cash directed to certain places, but if you do you pull your funding and start giving in other ways rather than giving charity workers some shit.

I express it the way that gets the point across best I can - fuck the card display I hope no cunt participles - joke of a foundation 

sorry but it is and wanted to make my position extra crystal clear to finish 

Just now, thehost said:

next we will be having SNP card displays

We've had the food banks, the refugee bus and now UNICEF card display on the Jardine stand ... time to take a look at the person who's in charge of this foundation imo 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I express it the way that gets the point across best I can - fuck the card display I hope no cunt participles - joke of a foundation 

sorry but it is and wanted to make my position extra crystal clear to finish 

Just to be clear - are they a "joke of a foundation" because they donated an ambulance to a refugee charity against your wishes, or do you have issues with all the other work they've done over the years?