Card display help required V Hearts

Just now, K.A.I said:

You should respect my opinion 

I don't respect opinions like those expressed on the first page. Tarriers and scum and all that. Way too far.

As for where they spend the money, aye, fine. I don't agree but heyho. The rest is needless and unwarranted.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

It's attention seeking love us love us cringeworthy pish.

No mate, it's a card display to illustrate that the club continues to support unicef.  We do card displays all the time.  They're cheap, meaningless, and nothing ever comes from them, but so what?

Just now, Inigo said:

I don't respect opinions like those expressed on the first page. Tarriers and scum and all that. Way too far.

As for where they spend the money, aye, fine. I don't agree but heyho. The rest is needless and unwarranted.

Well you should just respectfully disagree then - we have tarrier written all over our foundation I'm sorry but that's how it seems 

will be a Palestine donation next time 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

We've had the food banks, the refugee bus and now UNICEF card display on the Jardine stand ... time to take a look at the person who's in charge of this foundation imo 

A good point. However, i'd rather focus on the board who should know better re this display, the other stuff, the wee bloke concerned and the fucking lennon tap that we seem so proud of.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Tommy Sheridan get a role with us.

The fuckers simply do not have a fucking clue.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That was a bit of fishing, and partly true as well.

Ok, so you're not calling for Union Flag Displays.

So we'll agree that it's just Directly Rangers-related card displays allowed now then.

So Rangers FC are big supporters of Unicef, so it's valid to have a Card display highlighting that, cos it's actually about us, not unicef.

Cheers.  I'll go and get the cards laid  out now.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

No mate, it's a card display to illustrate that the club continues to support unicef.  We do card displays all the time.  They're cheap, meaningless, and nothing ever comes from them, but so what?

We do displays in support of the club and players.

This is just odd.

Just now, govanblue said:

So we'll agree that it's just Directly Rangers-related card displays allowed now then.

So Rangers FC are big supporters of Unicef, so it's valid to have a Card display highlighting that, cos it's actually about us, not unicef.

They're bigger supporters of the union tho 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Well you should just respectfully disagree then - we have tarrier written all over our foundation I'm sorry but that's how it seems 

Aye, all because he doesn't give to what you think he should give to. Cool. 

I'll respectfully disagree when you're not disrespectful in the first place. Otherwise, I can't guarantee I I'll be respectful. That's pretty normal, is it not?

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

For armed forces day, and games at remembrance weekend then, union flag displays or displays on that theme are 100% fine. 

For Unicef, no, never.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Aye, all because he doesn't give to what you think he should give to. Cool. 

I'll respectfully disagree when you're not disrespectful in the first place. Otherwise, I can't guarantee I I'll be respectful. That's pretty normal, is it not?

Your a hypocrite then as you'll respect all sorts of dubious left wing tarrier like charity contributions in our clubs name and fans money but don't respect me pointing it out that makes sense 

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

You're very naive if you think this is being done for any reason other than to make the club look good.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

- we have tarrier written all over our foundation I'm sorry but that's how it seems 

Absolute nonsense.  1 wee ambulance.  1 irrelevant foodbank.  

Surely they can't outweigh all this...

0504-rangers-donation-695.jpg

Rangers2.png

kogr0257a.jpg?itok=zM9DhW7H

cheque_3.jpg?itok=u-moiop4

kogr0129.jpg?itok=RaJmeXsT

Rangers_medium.jpg

cheque_presentation.jpg?itok=yGl_anwG

JS107243612.jpg

tct.jpg

_45446048_beckham_ferguson_416.jpg

gcm-winter-night-shelter-wide.jpg

af2b59f4c15144726b9d4435048dbd19.jpg

hqscot-2016-071-0060.jpg?mh=447&mw=980&t

kogr0553-(2).jpg?mh=447&mw=980&thn=0&has

rangers.jpg

C_D6P8UUMAENJKF.jpg

That's page one.

Just now, He's blue he's white said:

Don't really get the whole hatred for unicef :huh:

I like we have a partnership with them, they're a worldwide organisation and they do good work. Its good PR for the club.

The display though is not needed. Lot of pish and stupid decision. Going to end up a mess when people don't bother their arse holding up the card in a meaningless game. Bravo to the organiser. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Your a hypocrite then as you'll respect all sorts of dubious left wing tarrier like charity contributions in our clubs name and fans money but don't respect me pointing it out that makes sense 

:lol: Dubious left wing tarrier like charity. Honest to fuck.

And by the way, your tarrier-named Rangers charity guy has also raised cash for Armed Forces charities, Glasgow city mission night shelters, breast cancer, local community programs and probably other stuff. £4 million or something in total? But not your charity choice, and clearly that's all that matters.

5 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Don't really get the whole hatred for unicef :huh:

It's fucking weird. I'm guessing that because sellic have in the past, it makes it somehow tainted in some weird way.

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Absolute nonsense.  1 wee ambulance.  1 irrelevant foodbank.  

Surely they can't outweigh all this...

0504-rangers-donation-695.jpg

Rangers2.png

kogr0257a.jpg?itok=zM9DhW7H

cheque_3.jpg?itok=u-moiop4

kogr0129.jpg?itok=RaJmeXsT

Rangers_medium.jpg

cheque_presentation.jpg?itok=yGl_anwG

JS107243612.jpg

tct.jpg

_45446048_beckham_ferguson_416.jpg

gcm-winter-night-shelter-wide.jpg

af2b59f4c15144726b9d4435048dbd19.jpg

hqscot-2016-071-0060.jpg?mh=447&mw=980&t

kogr0553-(2).jpg?mh=447&mw=980&thn=0&has

rangers.jpg

C_D6P8UUMAENJKF.jpg

That's page one.

It must be some saint (poor choice of words, I know) of a guy that calls those charity workers scum.

And one unimaginably strong supporter of the armed forces that calls them tarriers.