Card display help required V Hearts

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I must have imagined the bit on the Rangers website saying it donated the amount I said 

im out and on phone so will look later but when i find it I can see exactly how it will go down 

The club didn't specify.  It was the papers that said 34k.  As you'd expect from the media, they can't even get a simple point across like £34k each or between them.  I'm assuming it's each, because £17k seems a bit cheap. :p:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-and-foundation-buy-ambulance-to-help-refugees/

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

The forces were given considerably less than the refugee bus and UNICEF making it look like the token gesture I suggested 

That's you guess not knowing really anything in depth about the charity work. It's basically a guess based on someone's name at the moment. Which is a little bizarre.

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

Just out of interest is there anything related to our club you are happy about? 

Fuck all - is there something I'm missing and should be delighted about ?

Just now, Inigo said:

That's you guess not knowing really anything in depth about the charity work. It's basically a guess based on someone's name at the moment. Which is a little bizarre.

Govanblue knows and he posted they pictures as an indication - again it's ok for him to use it to back up his point of view but not me ? Very strange 

I'm going on what govanblue posted with the pictures as evidence ya crackpot ... it's ok for them to be used as evidence in his argument but not mine? :lol: 

Not all donations from RCF result in "Big Cheque Photos" - in fact, most of them don't.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm going on what govanblue posted with the pictures as evidence ya crackpot ... it's ok for them to be used as evidence in his argument but not mine? :lol: 

Values contributed wasn't what I meant. 

Do you know how the money donated was spent? Do you know why it was donated that way or are you just guessing based on someone's name? Do you know what the positive effect is of all of the money raised for each charity?

You don't know any of that, all you have is a value of where the money has been donated.

Get us a big breakdown and put it to bed then if you can 

Just to make sure this charity work passes the KAI man from Delmonte test.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Govanblue knows and he posted they pictures as an indication - again it's ok for him to use it to back up his point of view but not me ? Very strange 

Those figures are nothing to do with the point I was making.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Values contributed wasn't what I meant. 

Do you know how the money donated was spent? Do you know why it was donated that way or are you just guessing based on someone's name? Do you know what the positive effect is of all of the money raised for each charity?

You don't know any of that, all you have is a value of where the money has been donated.

That's why I've asked if Govanblue can provide a breakdown let's see what sort of things take priority 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Just to make sure this charity work passes the KAI man from Delmonte test.

To be fair, I'd rather convert him than ridicule him - he's a good asset to have on board!  

But it ain't gonna happen!

:p:

Just now, Inigo said:

Those figures are nothing to do with the point I was making.

But they're entirely to do with the point im making in response and it suits you to ignore what I'm saying 

Just now, govanblue said:

To be fair, I'd rather convert him than ridicule him - he's a good asset to have on board!  

But it ain't gonna happen!

:p:

Absolutely. I was just being mildly wide again. Fare game when you've just been called a crackpot.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

This year's review isn't out yet, and I didn't upload last years, but here's the one before that...

I'll have a proper read of that when home and on laptop cheers