Card display help required V Hearts

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Of course I agree with trying to improve fans behaviour outside grounds, even if its just not throwing litter around. 

I wonder if perhaps at half time when you're getting tanked by your biggest rivals isn't the most opportune moment for some patronising, infantilising shite from our moronic spiritual King.

Where's the 30 mill Dave - he's the one polluting Ibrox by flinging a lot of rubbish onto the park.... Boom boom. 

People that can't not do the things I mentioned deserve to be patronised. Couldn't care less when it happened tbh.

It's a police/community engagement thing. Doubt King or the Board members that people hate had much to do with it. If you want to have a rant about King, fill your boots, my man, but I don't think some wee community engagement project is necessarily the moment for that. Moaning about it seems pretty trivial.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Those campaigns run outside other football grounds. It's quite right too. A certain number of fans don't seem to be able not to drop litter, piss in closes and park like twats outside the ground. I get that we're sensitive to criticism these days, totally understandable, but that doesn't mean that Rangers fans never do anything wrong and attempts to improve behaviour a little aren't worth it.

Leaving your empty wine bottle outside the close you've just pished and spewed in is just part of going to the football,  the way we've been playing It's one of the best parts

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Leaving your empty wine bottle outside the close you've just pished and spewed in is just part of going to the football,  the way we've been playing It's one of the best parts

Aye, it is for twats.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

That video played at HT during the scum game was horrifying... Andy Halliday  telling everyone not to drop any litter in his most patronising voice possible. The sign "IBROX IS QUIET".... Its things like that which makes us look like the busted flush we're degenerating into. 

The folk that run our club JUST DON'T GET IT

Honestly I expect that to get boo'd next time it comes. 

The worst video I've ever seen. Shame as the media team usually do a decent job