Jump to content

Goal of the month


Recommended Posts

Garner goal was pretty good,great cross from Miller and Garner in the air,off balance and on the volley.

Toral one was good also, Great teamwork and movement.

But Miller against the sheep wins it, Difficult thing to do and executed perfectly at an angle and hit with power.

Dodoo goal was good as well given he was in his own half when he got the ball,Good run and cut inside and a shot into the net.

Miller has been excellent this season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Two disappointing results but hardly a shambles. 

The defence was at least tightening up a bit.

They were shambles, Motherwell for at least half the game, was possibly the worst we'd played all season.

Kilmarnock was fucking awful as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They were shambles, Motherwell for at least half the game, was possibly the worst we'd played all season.

Kilmarnock was fucking awful as well.

Maybe you're just a fucking downer:Fod:

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye no bother . Take miller out the team this season and I dread to think where we would have ended up 

Aye, if it wasn't for Kenny Miller we might've ended up 3rd and got our arse handed to us by Celtic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Aye, if it wasn't for Kenny Miller we might've ended up 3rd and got our arse handed to us by Celtic. 

We probably would not have been third . The guy has saved our arse countless times this season . Any suggestion otherwise is complete bollocks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

We probably would not have been third . The guy has saved our arse countless times this season . Any suggestion otherwise is complete bollocks. 

Without Kenny Miller's 10 goals we would've been relegated :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Without Kenny Miller's 10 goals we would've been relegated :lol:

That's not what I said at all . Without kenny we could possibly be lower than third though . Looking solely at his goals completely ignores the numerous plays he has been involved in for setting up crucial goals at points this season . Look no further than garners goal on Sunday or both dodo's goals at the previous firhill game aswell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, cr3_bear said:

That's not what I said at all . Looking solely at his goals completely ignores the numerous plays he has been involved in for setting up crucial goals at points this season . Look no further than garners goal on Sunday or both dodo's goals at the previous firhill game aswell. 

Kenny's been just as shite as the rest of this squad and 10 goals for a Rangers striker in nowhere near good enough.  Kenny's performances have improved towards the end of the season and those with short memories now think he's been playing like that all season.  There's guys playing for Ross County, Motherwell, and Partick Thistle who are more prolific than Kenny.  I appreciate that Kenny works hard but he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for us if we're serious about winning things again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Kenny's been just as shite as the rest of this squad and 10 goals for a Rangers striker in nowhere near good enough.  Kenny's performances have improved towards the end of the season and those with short memories now think he's been playing like that all season.  There's guys playing for Ross County, Motherwell, and Partick Thistle who are more prolific than Kenny.  I appreciate that Kenny works hard but he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for us if we're serious about winning things again.

Kenny has been our best player this season . Agree with you that even his performances have not been good enough for rangers as we look to go forward . But he has been surrounded by utter shite and seems to be given a role where he goes all over the pitch . In terms of commitment or effort there is very few games you can criticise him alone for this season , only issue being sometimes the technique or legs just wasn't there for him . But even at that he quite easily stands out head and shoulders above the rest of this mediocre squad as someone who you can tell was at one time a decent player . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 20 August 2022 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football
×
×
  • Create New...