*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

after initial doubts when I saw the team sheet,  I thought we set up well with a 4-2-3-1 and windass picking up a lot of the Garner knockdowns and through balls. Even though Windass wasn't being brilliant he was in good positions and picking up a lot of balls and making good runs. When he went off though, the team shape collapsed, Garner had nobody to knock down balls to and it reverted to a desperately bad 4-3-3 with a finishing midfield of Miller, Barjonas and Mckay. That is not good enough to win matches in Scotland - we were lucky they had 10 men. We finished with 5 recognised forwards on the park - where's our midfield? even Halliday may have been a better option.

Great start but the subs were terrible and Toral looked like he just couldnt be bothered anymore. Pedro looks as if he knows what he wants, but the Windass substitution he made completely changed his team.

Hearts arguably have been worse than us all season and have lost maybe 8 out the last 12 but if they had 11 on the park im unconvinced we would have won that. 

Pedro does need his own players and after that, there will be no place to hide.

Just in. There was times of that game it looked like we were playing with 10.  Garner motm for me but Bates and Hill were solid.  I would have given Hill another year as a contingency - a good man to have on the bench and for injury cover.  Weak weak midfield though. 

But, 3 points and shut up their fanny fans (do they only know songs about Rangers ?)

Just back from the game, first half was decent but we were poor from 60 minutes onwards but it was a decent shitehouse win overall.

The players im most looking forward to never seeing again are Hodson, Toral and Waghorn. 

Football induced coma!

Miller again showing his quality and covered every blade of grass. An outstanding pro.

Hill, Bates and Hodson I thought done well. I even thought Garner showed up. Think he might just need to grow in confidence and make a position his own. With better quality around him, I'm sure he could come good.

As for the rest, same old same old. Tav's an imposter along with McKay, even with his goal and Tav's body language is as bad as his football. Utter shite. Let's not say anything about Waghorn.

It's just a case of getting through these games with as little damage done as possible. So to win is great. The manager doesn't want these players, the players know they're out the door, so to get a win is surprising tbh :lol: 

1 minute ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Game wasn't the best. What the fuck has happened to hearts fans though. Seen a few of them giving it 5-1 today. I never minded them before and used to see them in the wee gers before games. 

The spent 90 mins singing about Rangers .we have no friends in Scottish football they are all scum to a team

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

The spent 90 mins singing about Rangers .we have no friends in Scottish football they are all scum to a team

That's precisely my point. I never used to mind them but today you couldn't tell if that was hibs or hearts through from Edinburgh. Changed days. Pricks! 

35 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

That's precisely my point. I never used to mind them but today you couldn't tell if that was hibs or hearts through from Edinburgh. Changed days. Pricks! 

Been that way since at least 2012, remember we played them at Ibrox just after whyte shafted us into admin they pretty much sang the h*ns are going bust for 90 minutes. Cunts.