*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

Main problem with any sort of guess of a selection is that it's hard to actually put a midfield together, it really is the weakest area of our team currently.

Hearts however are absolutely rotten so expect us to win this one, hopefully a good performance to boot but the win is most important here.  Really can't wait for this season to be over.

Due to unfortunate circumstances this will be my first time at Ibrox in months and will be my last match this season so I can't wait.

Miller should start up front with Waghorn on the bench, hope they give us a half decent performance

3-1 to the Teddy Bears

5 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

DON'T PLAY 4-3-3.

The problem we have is we're so limited in terms of 'senior' player options. 

We've only really got Holt and Windass as midfield starters, and a shed load of forwards. The fact that KM is being shoehorned into midfield speaks volumes. 

When you actually think of what we've lost in midfield this season its ridiculous...

- Barton (released), Rossiter (deed), Krancjar (injured), Crooks (loaned out), MOH (acting the fud), Halliday (injured and a horrendous loss of form).

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We've only really got Holt and Windass as midfield starters, and a shed load of forwards. The fact that KM is being shoehorned into midfield speaks volumes. 

When you actually think of what we've lost in midfield this season its ridiculous...

- Barton (released), Rossiter (deed), Krancjar (injured), Crooks (loaned out), MOH (acting the fud), Halliday (injured and a horrendous loss of form).

It's also depressing to think that the first 3 in that list were supposed to be first on the team sheet every week, yet none of them have played since October :megaanguish:

Ideally I'd like Beardo to try a 352.

CB: Bates
CB: Clint Hill
CB: Beerman

CDM: Jason Holt

LM: Barry McKay

CM: Josh Windass
CM: Barjonas

RM: James Tavernier

ST: Kenny Miller
ST: Joe Garner

But who am I kidding, it'll be a 433 with Waghorn as the first name on the sheet and we will win 1-0.

18 minutes ago, ZeeFour said:

But who am I kidding, it'll be a 433 with Waghorn as the first name on the sheet and we will win 1-0.

A winger at CB ?

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

We're also limited for choice at the back with Senderos being rubbish, Wallace, Hodson, Wilson and possibly Kiernan out injured. The back 4 pretty much picks itself.

30 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We're also limited for choice at the back with Senderos being rubbish, Wallace, Hodson, Wilson and possibly Kiernan out injured. The back 4 pretty much picks itself.

I know. Our injured / failed list is fucking outrageous man. 

Cant wait to offload some and get Pedro's new men in. 

I can't see the players trying a leg for this (except Miller and maybe Clint Hill because he's a professional). The ones who have been told they have no future at Rangers will down tools (even more than usual and that's scary). I think we might scrape a 1-0 win but only because I can't bear the thought of being beat.

2 hours ago, ZeeFour said:

We'd lose 9-0 with that team.