This Weeks Press Conference

Marky.

Interested to know more about his take on how we and the bheasts are treated differently in the press. Somethings fucked him off.

Liked most of that. He's certainly starting to get to grips with dealing with this squad of failures and the cunts in the press too ( told them about assessing players for 10 weeks now ??)

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That star fuckin scares me:lol:

A bit 'Boys from Brazil'-like stare.  A sort of message to King and Robertson - do your job - find the leaker and stop the leaks.

He does seem visibly determined.   If that was the icy response at a press conference I can only imagine that his line with players and staff was arctic-like with nobody left in much doubt that he is sharpening his sword for a bit of bull fighting practice when the culprit is found. 

When you see Miller's, one journalist- I think it's the Sky guy with glasses, who asks about Pedro being aggressive and hasn't seen that before. Just because Pedro said players will work the way he wants. 

They are actual cunts and will do anything to grab a story. Fuck them.

His press conferences are getting better. I would like him to succeed, and when he speaks as he does you inevitably want to see him succeed. He is a very likable guy, and his views on things related to the club are remarkably accurate for someone who has only been here in a short space of time.

38 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

His press conferences are getting better. I would like him to succeed, and when he speaks as he does you inevitably want to see him succeed. He is a very likable guy, and his views on things related to the club are remarkably accurate for someone who has only been here in a short space of time.

Same here. He a steely determination about him and looks like he'll take no shit. I really hope he succeeds. 

I loved it when he said I don't know how many of these conferences I've done but Ive answered this question for the last 10 weeks. :lol:

He must be thinking what we all know, the Scottish press are fucking useless. 

56 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

For his next press conference he should come prepared with clips of the questions he's already answered multiple times before and just play them throughout :lol:

........or just stare hard at the questioner (a few seconds of silent hard stare is good for effect)....and then look away and simply say 'next question'.    And so on until they get the message and either don't bother turning up for the press conferences or they put far more considered and constructive questions.

Love PC ,he is getting stuck right in! No fucking nicey nicey ,anyone who gets in the way will be fucking steamrollered. 10 times better with standards and the press than MW was.

Guy knows what he is here to do,knows what the club and the fans want,does not give a fuck about the press and will boot players from the club that aren't of the standard.

A real go getter aggressive approach and he has bucket loads of passion for the club

Roll on next season cant wait.

Tonight I'm following him out of Qatar another chapter closed, enjoy your weekend bears!!

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

Me too.

Although, it's only a matter of time before the scottish press cunts begin to refer to PC as being "abrasive".  Cunt Spiers has already referred to him as "verbose". (He probably meant "eloquent").

Fuck them all. Keep it up, PC.

55 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Me too.

Although, it's only a matter of time before the scottish press cunts begin to refer to PC as being "abrasive".  Cunt Spiers has already referred to him as "verbose". (He probably meant "eloquent").

Fuck them all. Keep it up, PC.

Being verbose is hardly a flaw in a manager; there has been a few who have had that quality. Anyone who has ever been a dressing room will quickly understand that managers don't tend to sit in corners keeping themselves to themselves! I wonder what he would have said of Shankly and Clough, among others.

Wow, that was a press conference.

O'Halloran on punishment duty.

The press treat us differently to our rivals

He'll stop the leaks and raise standards

The philosophy he is working with is one shared and embedded within Portugal teams. It takes a bit of time for that understanding to work its way through.

Kenny Miller gets it. He looks fired up.

Looks like we'll be seeing some of da yoofs

Just now, trueblueal said:

I don't think he was saying the press treat us differently to Celtic. He was saying Celtic control their news and we leak. It's doesn't happen there and it won't be happening here 

Aye was about to say that.

He pointed out the tarriers don't have lots of leaks like we do. Not that they're treated differently

Yeah, think he was suggesting to be successful you require unity within the squad, everyone pulling in the same direction which he obviously feels is not the case with our current squad.