gkb10127

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

This thread is hilarious. Armchair fat boys claiming with 100% certainty that "his legs have gone" and that's he's "no use to anybody". 

He's unfortunately  never been fully fit since he signed for us, and while that is a worry, it's fucking ridiculous to write him off because of it. He's got more class and pedigree than the rest of the squad combined. 

Far too many on here just like to echo popular sentiment for likes. 

Did you not watch him last season? even when fit its obvious the football brain was writing cheques the legs couldnt cash. Against a fit, mobile midfield (everything he isnt)  he was dead in the water. Thats the very definition of the legs have gone.

11 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

This thread is hilarious. Armchair fat boys claiming with 100% certainty that "his legs have gone" and that's he's "no use to anybody". 

He's unfortunately  never been fully fit since he signed for us, and while that is a worry, it's fucking ridiculous to write him off because of it. He's got more class and pedigree than the rest of the squad combined. 

Far too many on here just like to echo popular sentiment for likes. 

I'd see he's a good enough footballer who isn't as good as everyone hoped he'd be. He's injury prone and hasn't played many games for us so I don't see how you can say he's got all this class and pedigree either.

I'd take anything over 500k if it was offered

The reality is he's going to be here. I don't understand the clamour to move him on. His performance against Inverness was the best individual performance I'd seen in years from a Rangers player.

We all acknowledge we need a new team, most of us acknowledge we would keep the better players in the current team and bring in 4-5 players who are much better than what we have.

IMO if were playing 4-2-3-1 there is nothing wrong with a fully fit Krancjar, Mckay and another in the 3 with two DMs who control the middle of the park, essentially protecting our flair players as well as winning the ball back. 

5 hours ago, Sket said:

What is our obsession with 'fast' players?

'Need a defender with pace'

'Need a fast winger'

'Need a solid defensive midfielder with pace'

Pace pace pace.

Niko is head and shoulders above anything we have,the question is keeping him fit.

It stems from playing too much FIFA I think.

I must admit I tend to be a bit of a pace whore myself but back in the real world and real football I'm somewhat different.

6 hours ago, Sket said:

'Need a fast winger'

Pace pace pace.

Niko is head and shoulders above anything we have,the question is keeping him fit.

It's probably because we're shit, and don't play with any pace.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Did you not watch him last season? even when fit its obvious the football brain was writing cheques the legs couldnt cash. Against a fit, mobile midfield (everything he isnt)  he was dead in the water. Thats the very definition of the legs have gone.

The whole "his legs have gone" is a thing that people who don't have a clue say to make it seem like they do have a clue. He's played the same way his whole career. He wasn't fit when he arrived, and was just starting to get back to full fitness when he picked up his injury. 

A fully fit Kranjcar can be an asset for us. Whether he can stay fit is another thing. 

15 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The whole "his legs have gone" is a thing that people who don't have a clue say to make it seem like they do have a clue. He's played the same way his whole career. He wasn't fit when he arrived, and was just starting to get back to full fitness when he picked up his injury. 

A fully fit Kranjcar can be an asset for us. Whether he can stay fit is another thing. 

Not for me. The legs have gone.

Incredible comments on here.

Even though he was never fit. Kranjcar was probably the best player on the pitch almost every game he played. 

His lack of mobility isn't down to his fitness. He's never been a particularly quick player. 

He is a class act that should be given another chance in what I hope will be a squad full of decent players next season.

29 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Even though he was never fit. Kranjcar was probably the best player on the pitch almost every game he played. 

His lack of mobility isn't down to his fitness. He's never been a particularly quick player. 

He is a class act that should be given another chance in what I hope will be a squad full of decent players next season.

Now that is an incredible comment!

10 hours ago, Sket said:

'Need a fast winger'

Pace pace pace.

Much rather we moved the ball around at pace.  

5 hours ago, insider said:

Don't think the team can afford to carry a player who displays the odd bit of brilliance now and again.

I'd rather we freed up some wages.

Depends who the wages will go on.  If it's some dud we're better keeping Niko. 

3 hours ago, DeanMK said:

What a lot of shite that is.

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Said when I saw his first game he was woefully unfit, that's the reason he was at that 2nd rate team from the US, to get fit again. 

However, pretty much his whole career hes had a poor work rate and he's never been a ball winner

4 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Every game against lower league opposition, maybe

14 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's under contract ya tit. 

I really don't see how that changes my comment.  It was my sarcastic way of saying that I don't see anyone wanting to pay for him given his age and injury history.