European games

GTMLivo

1 minute ago, GTMLivo said:

This will be my first time attempting to get tickets for European games.

How do I go about getting a away ticket to whoever we get? And does my season ticket get me one for the home tie?

Think it's up in the air what's happening with the travel club at the moment for away games. For home ones you'll get you're own seat, if you ticked all boxes on cccs it works the same as home cup games if not you'll get first option on your own seat before public sale.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Think it's up in the air what's happening with the travel club at the moment for away games. For home ones you'll get you're own seat, if you ticked all boxes on cccs it works the same as home cup games if not you'll get first option on your own seat before public sale.

I still say it should be free for the home game. Disgrace if anything else 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Thanks bud. Haven't renewed yet going too tomorrow! So I'll make sure to tick cccs box.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'll not get any significant time off to get to away games outside of the UK.  If they're allocated through the away cccs I'll likely be selling. 

It'll be separate from that. I reckon the travel club will kick in if we get to the group stages. Probably be the usual shambles up till then.

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

It'll be separate from that. I reckon the travel club will kick in if we get to the group stages. Probably be the usual shambles up till then.

I hope that's the case.  As long as I can get to the Ibrox games I'll be happy.

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Bag first offer for said ticket ? ? xx

:lol:  Will be giving it to my bus I'm afraid mate.

12 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Bit OT, but I'm hoping the first game at Ibrox is a sell out. It may only be a Europa League qualifier, but to get European nights back at Ibrox will be class.

It will be a midweek game at the end of June/beginning of July.  No chance it will sell out unfortunately.  Will no doubt be a ridiculous ticket price too.

49 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Bit OT, but I'm hoping the first game at Ibrox is a sell out. It may only be a Europa League qualifier, but to get European nights back at Ibrox will be class.

Tbh, I'm just hoping we'll still be in Europe when I come back from my holiday. Both legs are when I'm away.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

It will be a midweek game at the end of June/beginning of July.  No chance it will sell out unfortunately.  Will no doubt be a ridiculous ticket price too.

Remember the Malmo qualifier was in late July and there was only 25000 there. Everyone else was on holiday.

Some of our younger bears are in for a wee bit of a fantastic wake up call, there will be plenty of young bears just reaching the right age for European travel to watch Rangers, my advice ? go for it , had some of the greatest trips of my life following Rangers abroad.