Sign John Terry

Just watched John Terry being interviewed after Chelsea won the league. Lampard also said despite JT not playing on the pitch, his influence helping the young players and pushing the winning mentality has played a massive part.

I am surprised Chelsea aren't offering him a coaching role.

Why don't we take advantage of this opportunity and go for JT and offer him a player coach role. He will help our new players understand the British game and he is a leader and winner. Money should not be an issue as he must be a multi millionaire. He loves the Gers as he clapped our fans several times when Chelsea played a couple of games up here. 

Worth a go.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

11 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Just watched John Terry being interviewed after Chelsea won t taigse league. Lampard also said despite JT not playing on the pitch, his influence helping the young players and pushing the winning mentality has played a massive part.

Why don't we take advantage of this opportunity and go for JT and offer him a player coach role. He will help our new players understand the British game and he is a leader and winner. Money should not be an issue as he must be a multi millionaire. He loves the Gers as he clapped our fans several times when Chelsea played a couple of games up here. 

Worth a go.

Offer him a player coach ? We are getting to the stage there will be a coach for each player. He IS a taig his maws a theif and his das a dealer I wouldnt let him near our youngsters.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I might be mistaken but I'm sure there's a thread in the transfer section that is sitting at 5 pages discussing this.

Thought I'd mention it in case the op wants to read the views on it so far without going over it all again

If you're that bothered then move it

15 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Just watched John Terry being interviewed after Chelsea won the league. Lampard also said despite JT not playing on the pitch, his influence helping the young players and pushing the winning mentality has played a massive part.

Why don't we take advantage of this opportunity and go for JT and offer him a player coach role. He will help our new players understand the British game and he is a leader and winner. Money should not be an issue as he must be a multi millionaire. He loves the Gers as he clapped our fans several times when Chelsea played a couple of games up here

Worth a go.

Clapping our support doesn't qualify you to be a Ranger. Hate it when people infer other teams players are one of the People when they clearly aren't. 

Has he ever been to our games/spoke up for us in our hour of need/felt the rush we do when we win? No! He isn't one of us and we shouldn't find his retirement.

45 minutes ago, MisterBlueSky said:

Worth a go.

If only there was a transfer rumours and suggestions forum 2 talk about this..........