• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Found not guilty on being racist....

Very good point.

He is guilty of being a wee prick though.  Too old, too untrustworthy, too much in wages, too much bother.

Another Joseph Barton case there. We would make a loss on him one way or another. Not for me thanks. 

2 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

There should be an IQ test when you join this site, it will stop retarded posts like the OP's.

But then you would miss out on threads such as the 'tanks and other vehicles pitchside at Ibrox' thread and the 'Oops I've just hit a bollard at ASDA then drove away' classics.

Poor trade off IMO just to not read threads like this.

5 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I might be mistaken but I'm sure there's a thread in the transfer section that is sitting at 5 pages discussing this.

Thought I'd mention it in case the op wants to read the views on it so far without going over it all again

That Transfer section of RM, is mental. There's folk posting rumours in the Suggestion thread, and there's posters suggesting players in the Rumours thread. What the fuck? The Admin ought to close that section down. There's a lot of old, smelly, threads in there, along with quite a few locked threads.