Midfield

On 13/05/2017 at 3:14 PM, onefootwillie said:

Are there any of our midfielders that are up to the task . I am struggling to think of any who would be worth a place even as back up. This for me is our weakest area of the team 

Nope all to weak and not enough ability , full new midfield required 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2017-5-14 at 11:43 AM, ronniescu said:

Fkn detest fannies that wear Alice bands. Unless your name is Amoruso or Buffon .... then it's allowed. And shoelaces round your napper is only allowed if your name is Pedro Mendez. 

You're quite an angry chap many weeks of the year lol

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Hopefully Rossiter and Kranjcar are fit for the new season. Two new signings right there. 

If they're fit for the start of the season I will predict that they will be out injured by the middle of the season if not before.

On 14/05/2017 at 11:34 AM, ronniescu said:

I'm trying hard to accept Pedro but my faith is waining fast when I see Windass being involved. I cringe ery time I see him in posters' suggested line-ups. He's horrendous. Does nothing except continually give the ball away. 

:lol:

Who on earth is he meant to pick? We literally have Holt, Windass and a half fit Toral. Unless you want Halliday back in there?

We're missing Barton, Kranjcar, Rossiter, Crooks, Hyndman, Forrester, O'Halloran (and others I'm sure I've missed out with) through fallout, injuries or loans. There's literally no one else.