No contract for Clint Hill - bad move

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big likeable fella who give his all and put some of the younger imposters to shame with his preformances, all the best to him with his future and I hope he returns soon to take in a game. Behaved like a proper Ranger.

We can't however be relying on the likes of Hill if we want to make a more respectable challenge next season, that's the harsh reality of it. 

With so many of our squad still on longer term contracts, Pedro needs to make the cuts where he can & if we are, as rumoured, replacing Hill with Portuguese international Alves then it's a trade I'm happy to make. 

I Like Hill, But Definately right decision.

If we dont start getting Young Good quality guys in that we can Phone the Daily record and say  '' Print hes worth 20 Million '' and soon then we will no go anywere for years to come.

Alves again I would say Yes to on the FLIP Side, as He will Attract the young guys to come play with us ......Hill Wont.

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I've said this loads but I would be genuinely pissed off and would be demanding answers from the board and manager if Hill is let go and we end up with Heneghen from Motherwell instead of Alves

I would as well, Hills age is against him but what a pro, Alves is a big step forwards the other guy is a leap the wrong way.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ended up mangled, no wonder watching that shite every week .

Haha same mate! Ended up in the pub till shutting time straight from the game. What a state am in the day! Been a long season. Keep telling myself we can only get better. Hope to fuck am right.