***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

McInnes should be in our dugout by August.

His teams may be limited due to his budget, but they have a set of balls and his players want to run through brick walls for him.

Every team plays like that against us , McInnes shouldnt be anywhere near us either.

1 minute ago, Bighouse said:

McInnes should be in our dugout by August.

His teams may be limited due to his budget, but they have a set of balls and his players want to run through brick walls for him.

McInnes was my "vote" at the time from a sorry bunch of options. He won't be anywhere near the dugout in August unless Aberdeen are playing us early doors. We're stuck with Pedro

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

When have the stands EVER been empty at full time on our last home game of the season? Obviously the result went against us but the players usually still do a lap applauding the fans for their support over the season. Should still be a lap, especially after the pish the fans have had to put up with this season.

No these players don't deserve the chance to do a lap of the pitch. Have to excuse the younger players but the rest can get to fuck. I despise these arseholes 

4 minutes ago, JR said:

Sheep shagging cunts. 

fucking look at that Rangers and look at what you've become. That's how bad we are, now fucking sort it. 

Thats the reality of it. We have no right to win any football match but the last few weeks have seen our biggest ever home loss to them and first defeat to the sheep in 25 years. Alarm bells should be ringing right through the Club. 

Mmmmmm what to make of that. Toral is the wrong player in the wrong position. Don't keep him. The youngsters were fantastic. We need a midfield-Windass did well- and desperately need a cdm. Once we started fighting for the ball we were fine, enough that three or so excellent players will make all the difference assuming that the injured players come back and live up to their potential/reputation. I think, and I definitely wasn't sure before, that it's not Caixhina's tactics that are at fault, it's the players simply not winning their battles AND winning the second ball. Both goals came from a series of half-hearted challenges. That's not good enough.

Barjonas was superb when he came on. High pressure game and looked cool and composed.

Shit shit result but some what expected given the players available.

Full clear out required.Shocking Signings, Shoestring Budget, Circus of a season. Barton, Warburton, records tumbling everywhere.

Roll on next year.

We knew it would be a long road . First year back has not be anywhere near good enough. But we are here and we will keep fighting and setting the bar high for ourselves.

Full of the cold and fought through to watch that on a shitty old laptop on internet explorer. 

Fans as always superb.

Just now, Swagger said:

No these players don't deserve the chance to do a lap of the pitch. Have to excuse the younger players but the rest can get to fuck. I despise these arseholes 

The players don't but the fans deserve applause. About the only good thing at the club right now. Stands were mostly empty but the few who did stay should be shown some respect from the players. Poor from the players to just go up the tunnel. First time I've ever seen that at Ibrox on the last home game of the season.

2 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Unfortunately you are correct. No idea how it gets better from here mate.

i cant think of any other chairman/owner in the UK who does not go to most games regardless of where they are from.

Pretty sure I am right to say he has only been at 1 game this season

Utter waste

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Some record already 

useless cunt 

would take mcinnes the morra over him 

I'd take Mourinho tomorrow but eve he couldn't turn that squad into a team.  Pedro or the likes of would have been a great choice in Div 3 when we had time to build, unfortunately, time is against him.  Only positive is he seems to have faith in the youngsters and none of Bates, Beerman, Wilson or Barjonas let him down tonight.  

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I assume you didn't see the previous post when I said I don't want him to fail aye? 

You said you can't wait to tell everyone I told you so not because you want him to fail but because of the shite you took for pointing certain things out.

its the same thing really ain't it? If he doesn't fail then you don't get to tell everyone I told you so. Which you said you can't wait to do. Goes hand in hand.