Bear collapses and passes away after the game

Virtuoso

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible news, commiserations to family and friends.

I get frustrated that  good Bears have passed away during the worst period in Rangers  history, (through the actions of people who do not give a fuck). If there is a heaven, I am sure that those who have departed will  s  look down and see the glory days return soon.

Those responsible for our plight should hang their heads in shame.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm assuming there are defibrillators in and around the stadium?  If not maybe it's something we could try to sort out?  I've seen many placed in local areas although I'd be surprised if the stadium didn't already have them

Yeah but as I said mate there already an ambulance and possibly more already at the stadium,judging by the comments on here it was a good bit away from ibrox ? 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm assuming there are defibrillators in and aritund the stadium?  If not maybe it's something we could try to sort out?  I've seen many placed in local areas although I'd be surprised if the stadium didn't already have them

If the poor mans heart was stopped a defibrillator would have been no good to him as IT needs a heartbeat to make IT work, IF no heartbeat then a defib wouldnt work.

RIP to the poor guy, thoughts with his family.  

What I want to know is why it took 20 minutes to get an ambulance to him when one of Scotland's biggest (and newest) hospitals is about a mile away from the ground?

56 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What I want to know is why it took 20 minutes to get an ambulance to him when one of Scotland's biggest (and newest) hospitals is about a mile away from the ground?

It's no just that ,their must have been an ambulance in attendance at the game also ye would think.

52 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The ambulance station isn't at the hospital only the Air ambulance is located at the hospital. With clear roads its a 12 minute drive to Ibrox from the nearest station. If all those are out they have to find the next closest.