Bear collapses and passes away after the game

Virtuoso

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts with the family. Not surprised the ambulance took so long the traffic round Ibrox is a disgrace and I blame the police for not patrolling it properly. Should be traffic cops out controlling it and switching off of the traffic lights til the situation under control.

Too busy in the stadium watching for songs rather than being outside doing a genuine job

11 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

From FF:

20170513_165604.jpg

sad.gif

:rip:

I hate it when things like this happen. To leave your home, say goodbye to your loved ones, who shout out "GOOD LUCK" just as you're heading out the door, and not return home, is an absolute tragedy. Thoughts are with the family and friends at this time...

16 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I'm assuming there are defibrillators in and around the stadium?  If not maybe it's something we could try to sort out?  I've seen many placed in local areas although I'd be surprised if the stadium didn't already have them

The St Andrews first aiders have defibrillators at all the games. Unfortunately this happened away from the stadium and at any rate i think they get stood down about 20-30 mins after the game.

4 hours ago, blueretro said:

The St Andrews first aiders have defibrillators at all the games. Unfortunately this happened away from the stadium and at any rate i think they get stood down about 20-30 mins after the game.

If the poor mans heart had stopped a defibrillator ISnt any use as IT wouldnt kick IN asbit needsca heartbeat or pulse to set IT INto action.