Absolute sin

Cedrick

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We gain a good honest pro who could do a job and is better than those defenders being retained so far (Keirnan, Wilson and Bates)

I would like to think we could develop Windass but i think he is woeful, there is probably a reason why he didn't make it at Hull and ended up at Accrington Stanley.

He shows wee flashes here and there but has the total wrong mentality required to play for Rangers, no heart, no desire and not got enough natural ability that we can afford to overlook that.

Never be good enough imo.

If he was 3 years younger id keep him no problem, but st this age and stage in his career he has to play and you can't garuntee that.

I see windass as a player who will do well with better players around him. With his timing of runs we should have a player who could score 10 from midfield easily. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought that aswell mate, earlier in the season.

If Pedro wants Warriors then Windass will be nowhere near the team.

The goal McKay scored last week and again today would have people wetting their knickers had it been Windass.

What i am getting at is that he has contributed next to nothing and we can't afford pasengers with limited ability.