K.A.I

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

fuckers have ponced aff us for years, wish they'd take some of the current crop anaw!

Aye they got a few teams aff of us through the years, Rangers second team and like the rest of them stabbed us in the back !

image.gif.b16904af164f3a4082a59de7c1efed96.gif

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye they got a few teams aff of us through the years, Rangers second team and like the rest of them stabbed us in the back !

image.gif.b16904af164f3a4082a59de7c1efed96.gif

That hurt me most. I expected it off most of the others but not Hearts as the two clubs always had good relations.

Good Protestant, loyalist fanbase (with a few little Highlander SNP wanks - like all clubs) and that's how they treat one of their own (being the first to vote us down and their fans singing H*** are going bust at Ibrox - poor show)

I mind even being at a game at Tynecastle during the 90's/nine in a row and as a club we gave Hearts and John Robertson a special award and a guard of honor when he broke some scoring record I think it was - the whole stadium showing respect. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That hurt me most. I expected it off most of the others but not Hearts as the two clubs always had good relations.

Good Protestant, loyalist fanbase (with a few little Highlander SNP wanks - like all clubs) and that's how they treat one of their own (being the first to vote us down and their fans singing H*** are going bust at Ibrox - poor show)

I mind even being at a game at Tynecastle during the 90's/nine in a row and as a club we gave Hearts and John Robertson a special award and a guard of honor when he broke some scoring record I think it was - the whole stadium showing respect. 

Correct, short memories, but what goes around comes around!

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I actually attended a couple of their games as I was working in Edinburgh the season they collapsed at Dundee, was willing them to beat the tarriers.

Just now, reallyruff said:

I actually attended a couple of their games as I was working in Edinburgh the season they collapsed at Dundee, was willing them to beat the tarriers.

So did I (not as far back as that) but after 2012 no more. I will give them the money for my Rangers end ticket but that's reluctantly but any respect and admiration I had for them has long gone never to return. Scotland and Scottish football can basically get fucked for all I care. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

So did I (not as far back as that) but after 2012 no more. I will give them the money for my Rangers end ticket but that's reluctantly but any respect and admiration I had for them has long gone never to return. Scotland and Scottish football can basically get fucked for all I care. 

Plenty of ex-Rngers in that squad so didn't feel like disloyalty more incestuous :whistle: