Barjonas on Miller

SuperTav

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Stenny was a loan deal from...Hibs. :whistle::dance:

Thatscwhere Jim Duffy sent him to break through playing along side Graeme Armstrong and co. :tongue: Before his stunt there he was toiling to breakthrough  as Duff couldnt take a chance due to being bottom of the league.

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

TBH I wouldn't go too mad with the changes. We are pretty poor at the moment and I'd rather keep the record against Aberdeen.

Valid point, I'm probably with you to be honest one game probably wouldn't change much for youth players but losing to them would be horrific. 

5 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Should get him out on loan next season and see how he progresses same with beerman

seen Barjonas a few times in the reserves and he didn't stand out for me

Personally I think Jordan Thomson is a better player, is his loan spell at Raith up yet, 29 games for them so he should be ready for the coming season.  

45 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Personally I think Jordan Thomson is a better player, is his loan spell at Raith up yet, 29 games for them so he should be ready for the coming season.  

Would love to see Jordan Thompson get a run in the team next year, but I get the feeling he may not make it with us.

To me the problem is we expect all these boys to be like Ian Durrant when he got into the team. Would a 17 or 18 year old Ian Durrant have made it had he been in the development league then surrounded by players, apart from Miller and Hill, who would never have been signed pre2012?