Josh Windass

Buy a team of pansies and play like pansies.

Pedro should be allowed to bring in his "warriors" and then we'll see what happens. Suspect we'll be hard to beat and work from there but if anyone wants to pay for windass I'd happily see him leave

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the worst players I've ever seen, Kenny Miller standing screaming at him at a throw in telling him where he's going to play the ball, and the cunt runs the other way.

Wish he had just kept running all the way to the fucking airport.

1 hour ago, In walter we trust said:

I'm afraid Toral was the worst tonight, one of the worst midfield displays I seen from a player at ibrox

The 3 of them in midfield take the crown tonight, and mckay, such a cunt, hate him, a smug wee bastard and has fuck all to show for it.

Hard to pick my least favourite in that squad. Can't bring myself to call them a team.

32 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Unfortunately thought the boy was garbage from the off, and he hasn't improved. Pedro seems to love him too. Baffling.

I don't think he does, really - I think it's more that he doesn't rate Halliday, and didn't want to throw Barjonas in without giving the likes of Halliday, Holt and Windass a chance first. I doubt Pedro would want Windass or Toral in his lineup if he had other options. Hopefully neither are even on the bench at the weekend. 

3 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Every single one of them, from the goalie to the manager. Fuck the lot of them.

Ive never been a fod fan, distribution horrific, but he has pulled off some great saves. 

Pedro jury is out I desperately don't want to write him off but i just can't buy into it, i hope he proves me wrong.  

Sunday at st Johnston is another banana skin 

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Did he get a hard time for that? I seen it and was fucking raging but sit at the other side. 

Aye mate as soon as beerman was tracking back windass was ballin at him and the whole govan started giving him abuse. It was a strange atmosphere tonight did anyone else feel that way? 

Like Waghorn he's not the worst we've got - not by a long shot but he's nowhere near good enough over the piece, either.

Another one like Waghorn and Forrester who's got talent but can't be arsed showing it enough and don't apply themselves. 

Those types are probably the worst.

You've got guys like Garner, Holt and Hodson who are absolutely shite but triers who won't do and you've got the likes of McKay, Windass, Waghorn who actually have the talent but don't bother their arse which is unforgivable. 

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Aye mate as soon as beerman was tracking back windass was ballin at him and the whole govan started giving him abuse. It was a strange atmosphere tonight did anyone else feel that way? 

Thought atmosphere was the best it had been all season, outside Aberdeen and Hearts in December.

I think pedro keeps playing windass hoping there was something there that just needed to come out through more game time. I think tonight was his final test and he failed. Get him tae fuck. That floppy hair and headband what a fuckin trumpet. If he refuses to go maybe he could use his over paid wages to get a surgeon tae sort that fuckin underbite sorted.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought atmosphere was the best it had been all season, outside Aberdeen and Hearts in December.

It was a good atmosphere but i just felt for long spells the atmosphere dropped out it and just frustration in stands. I cant wait to get to the end of this shite when were back winning everything. That first league win is going to be monumental. It will come.