Get Pedro to f along with the board

Pedrono1

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our best striker has been shoehorned into every position in midfield since he's arrived.

He started Toral tonight although he's pulled out twice on the morning of old firm games.

Agree with Toral 100% he fucked up there...but he has no midfielders he trusts and Miller drops deep no matter where you play him so can see the logic...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Pedrono1 said:

Enough is enough I don't care if he's only bn here 2 months or what ever it doesn't matter he if fucking rotten has no man management skills whatsoever yes the squad is shite I don't deny that but fuck me this guy doesn't hv a clue these guys played better under murty than they are for this fucking idiot as each week passes we are more and more a laughing stock in football it is true u get what u pay for we pay 300k for a manager u get one who has no fucking clue hope the board are happy they hv fucked us fans over again rant over 

Guy hasn't even signed a single fucking player yet mate get a grip man

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our best striker has been shoehorned into every position in midfield since he's arrived.

He started Toral tonight although he's pulled out twice on the morning of old firm games.

Use your brain and think why he has asked Kenny to play there.

Drive, Example, Encouraging others, Decent pass, works hard....  who else in this squad could plau there and do a better job?    Unfortunately we need Kenny in there and up front...

His Assists have won us a fair few games of late 

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

This is just my opinion. Also my gut feeling is that this isn't going to get any better. 

Could be totally worng. And I hope I am. 

But I reckon a few Scottish middle of the road signings and some obscure foreigners we have never heard of with a mix of the youngsters for next season, and I don't see anything about Pedro that makes me think he will become a tactical genius overnight just because a few of his ex-players have joined him at rangers. 

In MY opinion, this is a disasterous appointment which will leave us even further behind the tims and dare I say it Aberdeen. 

I don't even want to think about next season tbh. I am at a complete loss. Actually feel sick at the thought of it 

We're not looking at middle of the road Scottish players or obscure foreigners because that's what he wants to sign. We're looking at them because that's the market we're having to shop in. It's about time people accepted that.

No matter who we bring in we aren't suddenly going to start signing top class players.

7 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Was Kenny Miller playing in his natural position today then?

i think thats where he will play next season...running on from midfield....i'm hoping he have such a strong team he is a sub ! :whistle:

What the fuck was that 3 up front on the halfway line, pointless. Stretched windass between two sheep in no mans land. 3 times we were under pressue because no one has the ability to head and get it down and played upto them. Poor tactics.

Just now, Spiderpig said:

Agree with Toral 100% he fucked up there...but he has no midfielders he trusts and Miller drops deep no matter where you play him so can see the logic...

What's logical about when 2-1 down with 5-10 mins to go  your best striker is standing on half way line?

it's  fucking ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Use your brain and think why he has asked Kenny to play there.

Drive, Example, Encouraging others, Decent pass, works hard....  who else in this squad could plau there and do a better job?    Unfortunately we need Kenny in there and up front...

His Assists have won us a fair few games of late 

So 2-1 down with 5-10 minutes to go Miller should be back on halfway line collecting balls from our two centre halves?

get ti fuck.

fucking ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Managed to get us through our 2 worst results in last 20/25 year.

The tarriers doing us at Ibrox I'll give you but we've seen far worse results in the last few seasons than anything Pedro or even Warburton for that matter have given us.

Don't let me stop you being dramatic though. Losing to Aberdeen is definitely worse than losing to Annan or being skelped over 2 legs by a poor Motherwell team. Isn't It?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

What's logical about when 2-1 down with 5-10 mins to go  your best striker is standing on half way line?

it's  fucking ridiculous.

no idea....i firmly believe Miller does his own thing on the park..when up front he drops deep all the time...so no idea if it was tactics or that miller was fucked....no manager would get tune from this lot so don't get the shit he gets...his win ration is heads and shoulders better than warburtn so results have improved...with shit players

18 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Here we go with the Murty myth again.

Wouldnt have thought we got battered off Paul hartleys Dundee and lost against bottom of the league Inverness during his tenure.

Or got the better of the tarriers at parkhead or recorded our biggest win of the season under him

15 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Said in the match thread we should have went with McInnes.

Yes his teams are limited by his budget up there, but their organised, they have the balls to have a go and the players look like they'll run through walls for him.

Pedro doesn't seem to be a leader of men.

Think that's the problem. I reckon Pedro is a leader of men - just that the magic Hat never left us with any

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His squad is gash. I'll wait until he brings in his own players before I start greeting for him to get the sack at every opportunity.

People on here have been complaining about him since the day he was appointed and have been waiting to call for his head ever since. Probably the same dimwitted pricks that thought De Boer was a realistic option.

The same ones who said ' De Boer getting sacked by Milan without even getting a transfer window...absolute mental decision...'

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

So 2-1 down with 5-10 minutes to go Miller should be back on halfway line collecting balls from our two centre halves?

get ti fuck.

fucking ludicrous.

Think your arguing with yourself     

I never said any of those things.

Said why I think he has Kenny playing there as there is no one else ...that is not his fault.

Plus u know fine well he has dropped deep all season....Through 3 managers.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Most of them didn't need one to begin with.

The guy is out his depth and has no chance of re building rangers to a good level. Out by xmas if not before. Probably after a skelping at the tattiedome will be the last straw I'm predicting 

end it now

We all have the right to whinge and moan - it's all part of being a Rangers fan, but if this forum was in charge we would have a new manager every second week.....hold strong and support him FFS....

.......until he gets his guys in and at least gets realistic a chance to show what he can do.

21 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His squad is gash. I'll wait until he brings in his own players before I start greeting for him to get the sack at every opportunity.

People on here have been complaining about him since the day he was appointed and have been waiting to call for his head ever since. Probably the same dimwitted pricks that thought De Boer was a realistic option.

I agree with your sentiments about giving Pedro time, I can't however see the point or need to call other Bears pricks. Unless of course they are posting utter prickish things..It is a sad fact that we are still in the wrong hands, with a squad of sub standard players who seem to not give a single fuck about what playing for Rangers requires.They are the real problem right now. Wage thief pricks the lot of them...

3 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Think your arguing with yourself     

I never said any of those things.

Said why I think he has Kenny playing there as there is no one else ...that is not his fault.

Plus u know fine well he has dropped deep all season....Through 3 managers.

He was so deep as he was still playing CDM.

At 2-1 down he should've been lumped up top, like what happened against sheep, Motherwell etc when he got us out those holes.

don't agree with the op, though I can understand him. There have been times when we've looked shambolic. However, with players that understand caixhina we'll look more like a team. I'd be surprised if we win the league next season but we will be well ahead of Aberdeen.

7 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Or got the better of the tarriers at parkhead or recorded our biggest win of the season under him

The better? We drew and they were fuckin awful.

Pumped Hamilton in the cup, Pedro pumped them in the league. Does the two goal difference really matter?

Fact is people haven't took to PC because they didn't know him. The constant toys out the pram everytime we drop points is fuckin pathetic. 

Next season if it's still the same I'll be first person to say he's failed but until he's been given a proper chance I'll bide my time.

We just gave him a 3 year deal 2 months ago you honestly think they will get shot of him anytime soon? 

1 minute ago, lazza1873 said:

The better? We drew and they were fuckin awful.

Pumped Hamilton in the cup, Pedro pumped them in the league. Does the two goal difference really matter?

Fact is people haven't took to PC because they didn't know him. The constant toys out the pram everytime we drop points is fuckin pathetic. 

Next season if it's still the same I'll be first person to say he's failed but until he's been given a proper chance I'll bide my time.

We just gave him a 3 year deal 2 months ago you honestly think they will get shot of him anytime soon? 

They won't 

but they should 

will save a lot cash and heartache on the long run